Recent Topics

Ads

Meta classes

Let's talk about... everything else
Sickesthater

Re: Meta classes

Post#11 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 12:22 pm

Why do you say proc so much lately? You know theres other words dont you?

Ads
akisnaakkeli

Post#12 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 1:01 pm

I cant quote, wont let me post for some reason. Anyway, i consider this RoR.builders - Sorcerer Single target dmg spec. Icespikes+chillwind hits like a truck with CG/SoG. GoN also triggers procs but sadly vot/wop doesnt anymore for some reason.

One definition of Melee magus or Melee Sorc is Close Quarters + Quickening proc making Shattered Shadows 1s cast and that is alot of Ae dmg coming very fast.

Atm why people speak of procs so much is because they are not working "Correctly" RoR used to have 1-2s Icd of procs. Now they are 025s like they were in Live War Aor. But In Aor Riposte Is not Proc its a Tactic and it had 1s Icd and it did critical dmg. But % Based things in RoR atm, be it dmg or armour penetration increase the dmg of the Procs.

Riposte should hit for 400 dmg with Berzerker Choppa with WL or WE with same stats. Jagged Edge,Riposte,Flames of Ruin and Wp prayer of righteousness will hit for insanity amounts. Same thing for the Grp dmg procs, Should do same dmg as all other Dps does with same stats.

Atm for Slayer/Choppa Riposte does 850 dmg and for any other Melee dps its half of that max. Same goes for Jagged Edge for slayer/choppa shouldnt do 100% More dmg than other melee dps as these are only for melee dps class tactics.

So if they just remove % Based tactics or class mechanics etc affecting proc dmg this issue is fixed. 025s icd is great for procs but Riposte is Tactic(make it crit!) and 1s delay so then that issue is fixed.

Elfo7

Post#13 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 9:54 pm

Thanks for answer.

Where does quickening come from? Any specific items? I usually combine focused mind with close quarters in warbands but I usually get obliterated because I play mostly with pugs, where no tanks usually will guard you.

agemennon675

Post#14 » Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:37 pm

Want to know the meta classes log into the game press "G" check which classes guilds are recruiting they are the meta classes
Destruction: 40-BG / 40-DoK / 40-Chosen / 37-Mara / 37/Sorc / 36-SH / 36-Choppa / 24-Shaman / 16-WE
Order: 40-SW / 40-SM / 40-WP / 40-WL / 39-Kotbs / 38-BW / 33-AM / 22-WH / 16-RP / 12-Slayer

CountTalabecland

Post#15 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:25 am

Anything on Destro, can’t go wrong.

Order has nerfed Slayer and nerfed White Lion, knight, and warrior priest. BW if you don’t want to be necessarily melee but bomb is kind of like melee.
Brynnoth Goldenbeard (40/80) (IB) -- Rundin Fireheart (40/50) (RP) -- Ungrinn (40/40) (Engi)-- Bramm Bloodaxe (40/83) (Slayer) and a few Empire characters here or there, maybe even an elf.

Scottx125

Post#16 » Mon Mar 11, 2024 10:03 am

Haskr wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:05 pm Healers I see most are Runepriests/Warriorpriest, Dok/Zealot.
For range dps I think during proc meta right now its sorceress/bright wizzard
Well it's a bit weird. WP prob not the best healer right now (by healer I'm not counting the proc stuff). They're all a pretty tight pack but AM is probably the winner with the right comp. Reason WP is so common is because it's easy to play and works well on its own. Where as RP and AM to truly shine need a group, AM's specifically need Whispering Winds to really supercharge up their healing, it's also a harder class to play well.

If we go by the proc meta, WP and RP are the best because WP's dmg aura procs on tons of DPS's stuff.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.