Recent Topics

Ads

Back again, again and again... The long story.

Come and tell us about yourself.
No better way to be part of the community than starting with a brief hello.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Frankie

Re: Back again, again and again... The long story.

Post#11 » Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:39 pm

BoriqOne wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:25 pm yup, a destruction fan, i knew it . i started to look for it in all that salad of words. and i wasn't wrong. roflmao. well in all reality who can say such nice words for playing on Order, it's a mess. balance to what ??? All want to be on Destruction, how nice. balance in this game is getting to the point it is becoming boring. i pity destruction, PVD is all im seeing. this rework or whatever destruction to Order they call it, is not fun to play Order, reason more play on Destruction, better classes, better fuctionality with spells and all.... why play order ? this has become stale/boring. unless there is a plan to make this a GW2 look alike. then i'd understand. all destro classes are better and WAY more enjoyable then orders....get fixed. even the playing field already to all classes, make one side work just as fine as the other. EX-Order player sigining off. yes Ex -Order, im playing Destro now, have no other option, it sucks on Order. only xrelamers keep this trap alive. for what ? they come order give you 2 keeps, then back to destro and complete annihilation for the rest of the day, evening and night. AND to you Frankie, you chose correctly my friend, don't touch Order, it's not for the faint at heart, it's gotten toxic beyond help. they are the new forsaken. stay Destruction enjoy the game, have fun bud. congrats for your child, be a good father, long, life too you & yours. Now time to go and kill off some weak high elves, chump Dawi's and malnourished humans! ... they're all probably huddled in a corner waiting to be sieged in their keep, all 9 of them, ROFLMAO! ...US 3 warbands strong.... WAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHHH!
I'm a Warhammer fan if anything and I played order in WAR and also here on RoR (got a 40 WH to show for it, WP, SM, RP and another WH in WAR). I chose to switch since I never had any destro character even at 40, ever. So the whole experience will be quite fresh for me. Since I also dinged 40 IRL, my temper is cooling down considerably when it comes to gamer's rage. In other words, I just don't care about the circumstances, I'm here to have fun and will do so.

Besides, to cheer you up a bit about realm balance: it is as intended in the lore, the forces of destruction won. This simulation is true to the fluff.

Thanks for your well-wishes! :)
Moirran, Zealot RR40+
Albin, Blackguard <40

Ferenz, Witch Hunter RR40+
Gottlob, Warrior Priest <40

Ads