Recent Topics

Ads

WE situation.

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
bw10

Re: WE situation.

Post#31 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:55 pm

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:33 pm
reynor007 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:00 pm oh man, you don’t even know one hundred def WL also plays through crit, and if it’s WL in def owl, then you’re more likely to die of old age than from WL, probably the only thing I agree with is that it’s a killer, but still the slayer often uses fort weapons, the same off sov is used quite often, because it is no worse than warlord, even a 10-12% chance of crit damage + the base chance of receiving critical damage from your agility will already give you about a 25% chance of receiving crit damage and again you are mistaken 375 does not help you in any way, even if it works at the right moment it is too weak to make a sufficient effect when you get 600 absorb, you absorb more than half of the SW finisher's critical damage + with 600 absorption it is much easier to use invisibility than with 375 (thanks this also received a nerf)

well, yes, modesty is good, but denying the truth is stupid😎
Ahh well.

Base dmg of ability X is 600 after toughness, with base crit and 50% crit tactic its 600* 1.92= 1152 total dmg including crit before armor.

Now add 375 absorb, base dmg is 600 after toughness, 600- 375= 225, 225 * 1.92= 432 total dmg including crit before armor.

1152- 432= 720 less dmg which you took cause of that 375 absorb.

Now tell me how it is useless again.
bw10 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 4:36 pm Delete stealth classes or nerf them into ground either way i am happy
You haven't played any games where stealth is available to ALL classes haven't you?
How does your question even relate to warhammer online lmao. What does it matter what other games i played

Ads
Zxul

Post#32 » Fri Mar 15, 2024 6:27 pm

bw10 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:55 pm How does your question even relate to warhammer online lmao. What does it matter what other games i played
It relate in that stealth in RoR is very limited. Compared to say think it was Fury servers in Age of Conan- stealth available to all classes, open pvp everywhere including pve zones with no sides- you could even attack your guild members if I remember right, no lvls boost, and player loot enabled. Fun times.

Also fully unmoderated public chat channels to add to the fun.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

reynor007

Post#33 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 3:23 am

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:33 pm
Ahh well.

Base dmg of ability X is 600 after toughness, with base crit and 50% crit tactic its 600* 1.92= 1152 total dmg including crit before armor.

Now add 375 absorb, base dmg is 600 after toughness, 600- 375= 225, 225 * 1.92= 432 total dmg including crit before armor.

1152- 432= 720 less dmg which you took cause of that 375 absorb.

Now tell me how it is useless again.
well then play with her, she's OP, go to WH and kill everyone with this tactic I showed what takeover tactics do on WE This sounds very cool, but the WE tactic does not allow the enemy to deal burst damage, but the WH tactic. it just exists and God willing it will work at least someday
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Panzer80

Post#34 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:46 am

Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:14 am
Panzer80 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:21 am WE should have 5ft range on finishers. The class is stronger than WH. Daggers don't hit 30 feet. Stop the senseless mirroring.
And WH should have to use ballistic for pistol attacks/finishers, in addition to having to use str for rapier. You shoot with pistol, not smash with it. Stop the senseless mirroring.
There's already overlap with strength/ballistics on multiple classes. If they made that change the WH would just have the same overlap as SW/SH on ballistics and strength. Even better that would mean that WH pistol shots should require dodge to avoid (which they should). So, I totally agree with you, though you were trying to zing me and failed.
Nihrandil [SM] 84, Arendollus [WL] 83, Caelroran [SW] 56, Thaler [WH] 82, Tionac [AM] 54, Hocke [Kotbs] 51
Gilgamash [BO] 82, Kaylor [Mara] 82, Gobsmack [Sham] 63 Jockitch [SH] 55

dshdf

Post#35 » Sat Mar 16, 2024 7:59 am

Panzer80 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2024 4:46 am
Zxul wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 5:14 am
Panzer80 wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:21 am WE should have 5ft range on finishers. The class is stronger than WH. Daggers don't hit 30 feet. Stop the senseless mirroring.
And WH should have to use ballistic for pistol attacks/finishers, in addition to having to use str for rapier. You shoot with pistol, not smash with it. Stop the senseless mirroring.
There's already overlap with strength/ballistics on multiple classes. If they made that change the WH would just have the same overlap as SW/SH on ballistics and strength. Even better that would mean that WH pistol shots should require dodge to avoid (which they should). So, I totally agree with you, though you were trying to zing me and failed.
do you understand that this involves damage scaling from bs and not str?
wh was like that on live release and it was a disaster

ikillyouheal

Post#36 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 7:57 am

OYK / RA builds need a bit of buff or re-design / WB need a bit of tweaking / nerf / redesign (or just fix the FM tactic) and SS needs either a dmg boost like 20% + or a different component besides lifesteal. Overall class design is amazing and all 3 trees at least conceptually are unique and interesting just need a bit of tweaking to make them all roughly perform the same but play differently as they are now

NozCystic

Post#37 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:41 pm

is there any links for the hp regen toughness build?

Landau

Post#38 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:11 pm

As for me, I dont agree with:

1. WE have no stealth now. Too short period of stealth moving.
2. Elixir of Power doesnt work from stealth anymore.

OK. You made it. I am not playing my WE 85 anymore.
Order should win at all cost, it seems so.

Ads
Zxul

Post#39 » Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:58 pm

NozCystic wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:41 pm is there any links for the hp regen toughness build?
Something like this:

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,9437,9434

Rest of points into whatever you prefer- Kiss of Doom, Flanking, etc. Renown classic version is maxed toughness + max regen. Equip, regen pocket from k8p, grimshimmer body, regen jewelry, whatever defensive/ regen for rest of armor. Daggers for the classic spec the rr45 think it was with regen, and the city dungeon one with 10% to snare attacker on being hit.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh