Recent Topics

Ads

The best CC kits in a tank, why?

Let's talk about... everything else
Amakusa

Re: The best CC kits in a tank, why?

Post#31 » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:32 pm

Was 5 Sec KD on Live Server. The Gits loved the good old Cave Win!
Egos, Kyoshiro, Kokoshibu, Sosa, Riegert, Luniz, Gankplank <Morituri>
Dunning, Boyka, Iluv, Shirokyo, Snusnu, Engrimar, Soge <Holmgang>

Ads
Alubert

Post#32 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:43 am

I must say that most of you are wrong in recognizing the superiority of BG over IB and other tanks.
IB is the only tank in the game that has 10 cd per punt when using a shield. That one thing alone makes him the best CC tank in my opinion.
IB punt after changes has a very good dig distance.
Core KD and perfectly unlike BG spread out mastery trees giving easy access to aoe slow without losing anything from IB utility.
Grudge is no problem, 2xGrudge tact and I have no problem all the time around 100 using grudge skills constantly.
I will add that I have all tanks in the game, and my IB is compared to others has low rr and I play best with it 😊.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Paxsanarion

Post#33 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:51 am

Alubert wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2024 10:43 am I must say that most of you are wrong in recognizing the superiority of BG over IB and other tanks.
IB is the only tank in the game that has 10 cd per punt when using a shield. That one thing alone makes him the best CC tank in my opinion.
IB punt after changes has a very good dig distance.
Core KD and perfectly unlike BG spread out mastery trees giving easy access to aoe slow without losing anything from IB utility.
Grudge is no problem, 2xGrudge tact and I have no problem all the time around 100 using grudge skills constantly.
I will add that I have all tanks in the game, and my IB is compared to others has low rr and I play best with it 😊.
No class in the game should require two tactics just to make there core mechanic work. IBs spend grudge on many of there skills not just punt. Grudge gain is not working correctly on the Ironbreaker.

Alubert

Post#34 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 12:25 pm

IB can devote one or two slots to tactics because it really only has two tactics under party support: outgoing hd and ap pump. It's nice to have tactics under survivability or anti cc but you can't have everything. Defensiveness is not that important because you can successfully use shield and still have 10 sec cd on punt.
IB is not a poor chosen who has to sacrifice for his only utility tactic CP the other tactic on crit chance plus crit liniment plus crit weapon.
As I wrote earlier I use the whole IB Assortment with most of it consuming grudge and I have max grudge almost all the time.
Hurub Chopa 80+ / Wybrany Chosen 80+ / Mroczniak BG 60+ / Alubercik BO 50+ / Doczek DoK 80+ / Hurubek Zeal 80+ /
Misio Shaman 80+ / Maxra Mara 60+ / Alubertus RP 70+ / Alubert KTB 80+ / Mnich WP 60+ / Kregi SL 60+ / Uposledzonyjez IB 40+

Uchoo

Post#35 » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:18 pm

Grudge is a mess and it needs to be re-worked imo. You really only need 1 Grudge Tactic but the class is nigh unplayable without.

Fighting Stage 2 city champs? Only way you get Grudge is if you Guard & Oath Friend a self-damaging class such as Slayer or BW.
"They're gonna die if we kill them" - Klev on strategy

RoR Memes
https://www.youtube.com/@UchooGaming
Check out my Twitter, I talk about RoR & Games
https://twitter.com/UchooGaming
The RoR Guide
https://shorturl.at/ouGH8

Sulorie

Post#36 » Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:57 pm

Amakusa wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:32 pm Was 5 Sec KD on Live Server. The Gits loved the good old Cave Win!
Cave-Win was 4 sec for the longest time on live, I started 1 year later, not sure how it was on release day, there were plenty absurdly strong skills.

EDIT:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080912152 ... .aspx?id=1

I knew it :D
Dying is no option.

akisnaakkeli

Post#37 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 1:04 am

Sulorie wrote: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:57 pm
Amakusa wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:32 pm Was 5 Sec KD on Live Server. The Gits loved the good old Cave Win!
Cave-Win was 4 sec for the longest time on live, I started 1 year later, not sure how it was on release day, there were plenty absurdly strong skills.

EDIT:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080912152 ... .aspx?id=1

I knew it :D
Back in beta IB had bg like super punt and more grudge more length, super strong skills the best.

Edit. Man i miss the old Avengin the debt because it did very big dmg and back then grudge management wasnt as bad as its now.