Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for DOK healing build

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
dreez

Looking for DOK healing build

Post#1 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 3:00 pm

Hello, sorry if i bust your @@ but the amount of post is massive..
Are there any builds for a healing DOK that could help me set the character up?

Thnk you in advance!

Ads
Frankie

Re: Looking for DOK healing build

Post#2 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 10:38 pm

Somebody might be kind enough to link a useful thread. Until then, here are my 2 cents.

The best route for sc pugging and wb is aoe healing. Check out the builder tool on the top bar, look for whichever path supports it or the one you're more comfortable with and experiment! The game only starts at lvl40, and even beyond that you're cannon fodder. This isn't a steep learning curve, it's more than that. Grinding actual experience.

If you would come up with certain builds, I could help you with some guidelines to the best of my ability, but I'm not at a high level yet and need more practice myself.
Moirran, Zealot RR40+
Albin, Blackguard <40

Ferenz, Witch Hunter RR40+
Gottlob, Warrior Priest <40

Zxul

Post#3 » Sat Apr 06, 2024 11:06 pm

Dok doesn't has much of an options in a heal build.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... =9595,9587

This is the base, can add to it AoE cleansing tactic/ ap on direct heal tactic. Can also go with Potent Covenants + Bloodthirst, to add more dmg to party. Can also grab Curse of Khaine + Sanguinary Extension, to have a spammable heal debuff to assist party, though will need +2 sov or to give up something to be able to get it.

Discipline is obviously always an option. Since one of the last patches it also adds 5% or so disrupt from will, so an extra bonus.

Renown is defensive, different preferences here, though since one of last patches renown parry is worthless unless you got a lot of parry to add to it. Rest of renown into heal crit.

And just keep 2 hots always up, single target whoever is focused. +be ready to spam aoe heal. Try to use Essence Lash as much as possible, to keep SE up. Rampaging Siphon is for emergency large party heal. And your best heal is Khaine's Refreshement, but it requires being in melee range of allies + has a cd.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

dreez

Post#4 » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:51 am

Thank you mates!