Recent Topics

Ads

New RvR system vs Old RvR system Poll

Let's talk about... everything else

Poll: New RvR Vs Old RvR Mechanics

Poll ended at Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:56 am

Old RvR (All keeps always open)
50%
New RvR (1 zone at a time, current system)
50%
Total votes: 236

Sulorie

Re: New RvR system vs Old RvR system Poll

Post#361 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:55 am

magter3001 wrote: AAO won't fix this problem... allowing more zones will. At least that gives people the option to do Orvr even when their side is losing.
That is no RVR, this is PVEmptykeep in another zone.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Mez

Post#362 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:58 am

90, about to be 95
Word of Pain and Boiling Blood are no longer able to proc anything. The Bright Wizard College has confirmed this is a big deal. (stealth nerf)
https://bugs.returnofreckoning.com/view.php?id=18255

noisestorm

Post#363 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:07 am

better keep on complaing , good idea. thinking for a solution, that the devs have a hard time with finding?naa too much work i guess! thats the right mindset the majority seems to have.

perhaps open an idea thread, where people can dump their -hopefully- useful solutions.

dkabib

Post#364 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:07 am

the only solution seems to be rewarding players for fighting only.

Reduce the reward from taking keeps.
Increase reward (RR/XP/Loot) from kills, double at keeps.
Open up zones so people can go search for even fights.
Introduce AAO to motivate the underdogs.
Remove medals from keeps, but keep some reward from it so it doesn't feel like a waste of time.
Having keeps increases loot drop to its whole realm.
Make BOs allow for keep takes, back to 3 mins.

If this doesn't motivate fighting I don't know what will.
Vanhorts

backrow

Post#365 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 5:57 am

tonight was ridic, destro had something like 79% of server pop in a few huge warbands. even SCs weren't popping since people were too busy farming the keeps.

very few of us stayed on Order to try and pick at the edges of the zerg.

Demonthyr

Post#366 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:18 am

Would like to change my vote to old rvr.Can't do anything in the less represented faction atm.We, order, have tried to do something yesterday evening, but finally all leave because it was unplayable.In live the difference between order and destruction have never been such important as what is happening now.I don't know how players manage to play pve on war but this is ****.I have test it with my chosen, it get bored me with only two keeps.Devs, could be a nice idea to reset soldier medallion and reset all pvedecimatorset just the time to put a restriction on login : No possibility to log in a faction if the another is outnumbered.Without pve farming set in keep it wasn't a problem because players where switching for fun/balance.But now that keeps allow to earn token for rvr set players are just playing to earn them the more easily way possible and it is ruining the game.For me what happened atm is just exploit and you must do something.What will be rvr with a full faction stuffed with rvr sets between one wich don't ? For sure it will be very funny.I see that like in live most players(the best indeed!) prefer to pvebot to have free stuff , it is just ruining the game like before.I don't want to wait that all destro population switch to order to do the same : Pve keep, and then all could have rvr set and balance will be better.If the game is like that just reset all this rvr set or just give it free to everyone.Most people,and it is not new, forgot that a game is made to have fun, where is the fun atm ? Crush the another side when it is so easy to do, so free stuff and so more unbalanced fights ?I was really happy to see new rvr area, but it seems that it's not a good idea to put rvr set with this player mentality if nothing is done concerning lemmings cross realming.Reset all soldiers tokens and rvrpvrstuff and put it again when something will be fixed concerning **** pve boys and balance concerning number of players connected in each faction, please quickly or I think that many players will leave this serv wich were awesome before this pve waagh.
Last edited by Demonthyr on Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kanzen, Knight of the blasing sun / Demonthyr, chosen of the dark gods

grumcajs

Post#367 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:22 am

problem is there would be huge zergs atm to farm medailons.

so biggest zerg would farm zones nonstop while other side wouldnt even enter zone to do some defence.

remove "basic" lock from keep and BOs - that gives renown and medailon no matter if its empty or defended.
Increase medailons from kills at keeps and BOs.
Give zone lock based on activity at keep and BOs only but without medailons (or give 0-5 medailons per ammount of renown gained via lock)
Give defenders 1/2 of rewards based on their actions while defending.

This might destroy big zergs rve keeps cuz it would give them nothing if there is no1 in keep to defend. It might bring more defenders to keep cuz they would have chance to get medailons and renown for their effort.

PS - statement "more open zones at same time solves the problem cuz it would give chance for more even fights" is pure bullshit. We have seens where it leads - order zerg taking empire, destro zerg taking dwarf. It doesnt help at all. only promote even more empty zone takes.

EDIT - and before some1 reply with - its not fair if other side wont show up - nonsense. Its fair. Renown, rvr influence and medailons are meant to be reward for fighting enemy faction. not enemy doors and champs,lord. ;-)

yummypewp

Post#368 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:32 am

RoR is going to take a population hit from this one, funny how not a single dev has shown up all day to fix this pandemic.

What's even more funny is just a week ago people were crying about Keep Trading, but this is much worse.

Ads
Sulorie

Post#369 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:40 am

What did that guy wrote? I can't read his bloody letters.
Dying is no option.

Grolar

Post#370 » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:59 am

Go figure. It takes Order players one tiny day of getting their asses handed to them to see how things are for Destro players on a weekly basis. Now you want to start whining about x-realming because you can't get your medallions. Welcome to the club.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?