Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 06/11/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
NoRKaLKiLLa

Re: Changelog 06/11/16

Post#11 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:20 am

Today I tried many times to siege the keep in CW, and while it is currently very hard, I think it would be possible if we could either deploy multiple rams at a time and bring them with us, or at the very least remove or reduce the timer on the resupply of rams significantly. When a ram is killed now, it just means you have 15 minutes where you can't really do anything but wait or ping pong the BOs.

Also, if at all possible, when transporting single shot cannons that don't have wheels, it'd be nice to have the large beam of light removed, but keep the skull icon. The only way to kill enemy wall cannons is to set them up before being spotted by them, which is nearly impossible when you have a "please kill me" beam of light 10 meters above your head.

Additionally, if the rams again become the nutcracker necessary to destroy a door, giving them a marker on the map like a flag in a scenario makes sense- to me at least. It gives everyone on the attacking team an idea of progress, and the defending team a reason and place to go other than just sit and wait.

Ads
Taiwan

Post#12 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:33 am

Artillery weapons can not hit the fly really disappointed
see the enemy flying is very interesting
But really,i think the cannon should have hit fly more appropriate

PartizanRUS

Post#13 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:47 am

Battlefield Objectives do not respawn npc guards - must be bug. It was in T3 yesterday. So every solo ganker can flip BO.
Razid1987 wrote:Siege towers sound pretty damn awesome. Are they already in the game files from live, but were just never implemented?
Interesting question. Do they have proper siege tower model ? T3 and T4 must have different wall height.
Burn heretics and mutants, purge the unclean. ingame - Partizan . Hammer of Sigmar guild [RUS]
Image https://i.imgur.com/Un7WASp.jpg Image Image

roadkillrobin

Post#14 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 12:55 pm

Would it be possible to make Scenario wins add a small portion of RVR resources to the respective realm in resptive tier? That way the 6man scenario premade community can actually contribute to the RVR campain without being essential to flip a zone. (Unlike the VP system) Aswell as adding a small portion of the zone flip (10%?) rewards to people who have been contributing with scenario wins when zone flips happen. Would probobly alianate some of the us vs them anamosity from the community (RVR vs 6man)

BrockRiefenstahl

Post#15 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 1:05 pm

roadkillrobin wrote:Would it be possible to make Scenario wins add a small portion of RVR resources to the respective realm in resptive tier? That way the 6man scenario premade community can actually contribute to the RVR campain without being essential to flip a zone. (Unlike the VP system) Aswell as adding a small portion of the zone flip (10%?) rewards to people who have been contributing with scenario wins when zone flips happen. Would probobly alianate some of the us vs them anamosity from the community (RVR vs 6man)
I would really appreciate this idea. RvR is fun and all, but if you are just outnumbered, it leaves a very very bad taste in my mouth.
As for players who have the goal per Tier to get all SC Rewards they have no chance beside debolstering, to get the influence skins.

By the way!: Can somebody explain me what the system massage "you have been rewarded with an influence reward" by RvR quest turnin means? Because I double ckecked my influence number and I never seem to get any sort of "influence reward" for the quests. :?: