Recent Topics

Ads

Unstable server. People losing items

Problems installing or downloading the game? Check the Install Guide first.
Forum rules
READ THE INSTALL GUIDE BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The stickies exist to handle common queries. Save our time and yours by reading them first.

Thank you.
Telen
Suspended

Re: Unstable server. People losing items

Post#11 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:16 am

JeFawk wrote:There will be a LOT of problems if they make changes which **** up and they don't rollback.
You cant ever get the old server back. You'll never know the source. Somethings will probably never work correctly.

I know alot of addons stopped working properly when the rvr flag was turned off for pve. Some addons couldn't get the player level or gear inspect/trade anymore. Probably this was due to altering the entity structure to make flags function. If flagging is fixed in the future then this will fix itself for example. Everytime you add something it's likely to affect something else.

I'd offer to help out but my knowledge of c# doesnt go much past building a calc and email sender at uni and its 4+ years since I messed around with the client lua.

Ads
RyanMakara

Post#12 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 12:05 pm

JeFawk wrote:Apparently there's a need to optimize the restarts rather than to fix what the **** the problem is in the first place? Nice logic.
Oh my god would you leave this site already? You're not contributing in any positive way with your constant whining and negative attitude. If you don't like it here, **** OFF.

Chaoslan

Post#13 » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:10 pm

If you don't win anything from arguing with someone, do yourself a favor and stop wasting your time for free....u think u'll win something with your post in this thread ?