Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 26/8/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Vajazzle24

Re: Patch Notes 26/8/2017

Post#11 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Natherul wrote:fixed a typo in my notes about serpents passage, ofc the timer does not allow you to hold it forever, a t was missed :D
Did serpants passage mount fix also fix the ability to not stealth also? Been meaning to add a bug report.
Vajazzle <Montague> 40/48 WL
Vajazzlezz <Montague> 40/35 IB

Equinsu Ocha <Molon Labe> 40/54 WE (currently playing)

Ads
Richardwarhawk

Post#12 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:54 pm

nebelwerfer wrote:Nice updates!! And really epic new promo video RichardWarhawk, nj :D
Thank you thank you, Thanks to my team as well. We hope it drags people in to the server.

Natherul
Developer

Post#13 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:19 pm

Vajazzle24 wrote:
Natherul wrote:fixed a typo in my notes about serpents passage, ofc the timer does not allow you to hold it forever, a t was missed :D
Did serpants passage mount fix also fix the ability to not stealth also? Been meaning to add a bug report.
The mount fix was for talabec dam and not serpents passage, I was not aware of any issues about mount and serpents

Vajazzle24

Post#14 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 2:44 pm

Spoiler:
Natherul wrote:
Vajazzle24 wrote:
The mount fix was for talabec dam and not serpents passage, I was not aware of any issues about mount and serpents
I'm sorry I meant talabec dam, was early when I posted. The mount bug, similarly effects stealth as you can not stealth after bomb detonates until you successfully plant the bomb (like mount bug)

Natherul
Developer

Post#15 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:08 pm

Vajazzle24 wrote:
Spoiler:
Natherul wrote:
Vajazzle24 wrote:
I'm sorry I meant talabec dam, was early when I posted. The mount bug, similarly effects stealth as you can not stealth after bomb detonates until you successfully plant the bomb (like mount bug)
Ah, never tested that, probably still a thing

Vajazzle24

Post#16 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:30 pm

Natherul wrote:
Vajazzle24 wrote:
Spoiler:
Natherul wrote:
Ah, never tested that, probably still a thing
Ok will make a bug report.

StormX2
Game Master

Post#17 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:51 pm

Hmmm, i cant seem to get the video to play.

Scrilian

Post#18 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:56 pm

Put it on the bugtracker ;)
Вальтер Рыжий RU => Gaziraga BW, Valefar WL, Lovejoy
Retired
ex-Greenfire/Invasion RvR leader
Wonderful RvR music videos ;)

Ads
Dabbart

Post#19 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:20 pm

Thanks for the work! Good stuff, once the spelling was sorted out...
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

neutrino

Post#20 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:41 pm

This is not a real bid deal for me , but help me to remember why I'm debolstering again? It's for seals? Thank god for the seal quest or I will have earned about 50 at 4 per zone flip since no order on t3 during NA times. It's aggravating to debolster and have to lead pug WB's with no fighting that in turn leads to no seal drops. I was able to kill any t4 activity simply by logging in t3 and asking for people to join up. Middle of the week we had a full t3 wb with no order. The order that did logon I swear switched to destro because they were outnumbered. Being so lopsided I was at least happy to see I could get bag drops for gear that I could make some money. This change just stopped that income and thus devalued one more thing why I debolster. Maybe you can jack up our RP as a trade off or put RP in a bag?

I'm going for overlord because there's nothing else that really gives ROI with bag rolls in T4 the way they work. Being in top 10 due to contribution to get a crap roll over and over again is lame. I'm looking forward to how changes that may be coming will work.

Hargrim
- Removed debolstered players from keep bag rolls in T2 and T3.
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!