Recent Topics

Ads

Playing MSH, why blamming me ?

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Zxul

Re: Playing MSH, why blamming me ?

Post#11 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:35 am

Avernus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 5:04 am Don't worry btw, you are still better than any dps healer on your sc (since you are at least trying to do your job).
Logging in my dps zealot as I post this.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Ads
Avernus

Post#12 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:59 am

Zxul wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:35 am Logging in my dps zealot as I post this.
Just don't log on any order dps healers and you are fine :D I mean, you even deserve a reward for playing dps zealot (and special thanks if you do it while playing sc). Reward from order :D

Sofong

Post#13 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:04 am

u need to find a chop fasta buddy. :D

Zxul

Post#14 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:38 am

Avernus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:59 am
Zxul wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:35 am Logging in my dps zealot as I post this.
Just don't log on any order dps healers and you are fine :D I mean, you even deserve a reward for playing dps zealot (and special thanks if you do it while playing sc). Reward from order :D
For that matter, still remember back from live, after joining 70+ sc on my 35/70 dps zealot.

/sc OMFG even the zeal is dps
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

Avernus

Post#15 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:22 am

Zxul wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 10:38 am
For that matter, still remember back from live, after joining 70+ sc on my 35/70 dps zealot.

/sc OMFG even the zeal is dps
Everyone can be dps to some extent until they hit T4 (or until T4 hits them...). You know, its been speculated that the ones who do the most kills are actually dps healers because they kill both enemies and allies alike...

Gladiolix

Post#16 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 12:28 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 9:33 am tbh i would not recommend using a pet in SC, it dies too fast. just got with sneaky bouncin and all by meself tactic and you put out enough dmg
If the SC is 12v12+ zerg fest or solo queueing with randoms (where no one assists no one) then yes I agree. In lets say 6v6 fight loner mSH doesn't have burst to kill anyone properly guarded and healed. And I don't find pet survivability to be problem in 6v6. Is the mSH with pet good? Well, it's a budget WL and you'd be better in rSH most of the time, still I find it working better with pet than without when trying to actually score kills. With pet you also get wounds buff(+1600hp) and ranged disarm. Also good thing is you don't need to respec to pet/petless, just swap tactics. But I guess what works for me might not work for someone else, each to their own.
LEGION OF PERKELE
Shaman - Gladiolix (rr86)
Black Orc - Oomiestompa (rr85)
Squig Herder - Bluglog (rr85)
Choppa - Poliisi (rr84)

BW rr70+, KoBS rr70+, WP rr60+

inoeth
Suspended

Post#17 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 1:59 pm

as i wrote earlier, there are no premade vs premade sc anymore only premade vs randoms

Zxul

Post#18 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:59 pm

Avernus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:22 am Everyone can be dps to some extent until they hit T4 (or until T4 hits them...).
Back then it was rr70+ sc for all, no matter the lvl, so my 35/70 zealot got in with rr90+ in DF/WF :D
Avernus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:22 amYou know, its been speculated that the ones who do the most kills are actually dps healers because they kill both enemies and allies alike...
All kill is a good kill :D

Also, there is nothing like joining sc as a dps zealot, to make sc chat more interesting :D

Or, as I remember a guildie saying, "I roam on zealot in dps spec, but when I do I have the common decency to stay out of wbs".

Back on live though, zealot with 2x bugged lotd weapons with the right souls (2x 90 magic power + 2 x 90 heal power, or say 2x 10% crit 2x 90 power) could do some dmg. Was actually doing pretty decent spamming aoe on mine, and then there was a zealot named Rafaelka which I saw several times getting top dmg in scs and cities.

Ads
Sinisterror

Post#19 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:24 pm

Zxul wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 2:59 pm
Avernus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:22 am Everyone can be dps to some extent until they hit T4 (or until T4 hits them...).
Back then it was rr70+ sc for all, no matter the lvl, so my 35/70 zealot got in with rr90+ in DF/WF :D
Avernus wrote: Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:22 amYou know, its been speculated that the ones who do the most kills are actually dps healers because they kill both enemies and allies alike...
All kill is a good kill :D

Also, there is nothing like joining sc as a dps zealot, to make sc chat more interesting :D

Or, as I remember a guildie saying, "I roam on zealot in dps spec, but when I do I have the common decency to stay out of wbs".

Back on live though, zealot with 2x bugged lotd weapons with the right souls (2x 90 magic power + 2 x 90 heal power, or say 2x 10% crit 2x 90 power) could do some dmg. Was actually doing pretty decent spamming aoe on mine, and then there was a zealot named Rafaelka which I saw several times getting top dmg in scs and cities.
Back in 1.3.5 was Dps Zealot golden times with Harbinger and Transference <3 This Old version of Harbinger really needs to be brought back, it was so much more interesting than conversion of stats.. And Int/Magic power boosted dmg of Harbinger so those bugged lotd talismans were VERY nice boost. If you had super luck and got the 1 of 3 Cloaks with alot of resis and 3 talisman slots that could be slotted with Soul Talismans : D 180 magic power/15% Crit/8% Magic crit=)

*** Patch 1.3.6 removed the Harbinger, Transference, and any ability to do what you see in this video. This video shall remain as a reminder of the fun we could have solo in the lakes prior to this patch. Good luck in the future, Zealots. You'll need it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw6K_MGEXY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPw6K_MGEXY

EDIT; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkjpSkXsIzg Nice i didnt remember Gutter Runner having Pounce : o Black Orc needs that big skaven(Cant recall class name) Throw skill asap!
Last edited by Sinisterror on Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Martok

Post#20 » Mon Jul 17, 2023 6:37 pm

Avantis wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 1:53 amWhen I play here, people insult me when I enter SC. For real. "MSH is trash, don't come here"
"MSH is useless, no usefull damage" "MSH have no interest, just bouncing, woaaa"

Welcome to Return of Reckoning.

However I agree with the sentiment expressed by others. Play the class you enjoy in the manner you enjoy it and ignore those who live in such utter darkness they will try and burn you just to see a light.
Blame It On My ADD Baby...