[WP] Righteous Fury managment

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tyrex2017

Re: [WP] Righteous Fury managment

Post#11 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:04 pm

Chirok wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:06 pm
Tyrex2017 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:49 am Slot the tactic Charged Fury and play front-mide line instead backline. Problem solved.
How this tactic affects smite? Doe I generate 15+10 RF for every hit or just the normal sum of RF + 10
If i post you the answer. maybe they ll nerf more WP. Test it, enjoy. But it require to play Front-mid line, not backline.

Ads
Scottx125

Post#12 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm

Tyrex2017 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:49 am Slot the tactic Charged Fury and play front-mide line instead backline. Problem solved.
How this tactic affects smite? Doe I generate 15+10 RF for every hit or just the normal sum of RF + 10

for example if i hit 3 targets with smite. Normaly i would get 45 RF.

With the tactic do i get 45 + 10 RF or 3x (15+10) RF?
No you don't. It's +10RF per ability. Not per target hit. The RF generation one when you get hit is better. I've tested it.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.

Nameless

Post#13 » Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 pm

Scottx125 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm

No you don't. It's +10RF per ability. Not per target hit. The RF generation one when you get hit is better. I've tested it.
I second that, unfortunatly it is more risky.

My problem with smite and divine shock is that they are counted as melee attacks and could be parrier and blocked. And at smite example when you didnt hit you dont get rf back and nowadays all mdps and tanks stack parry so that make smite build up not so reliable
Mostly harmless

K8P & Norn - guild Orz

Scottx125

Post#14 » Thu Aug 17, 2023 3:15 am

Nameless wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 11:55 pm
Scottx125 wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 8:11 pm

I second that, unfortunatly it is more risky.

My problem with smite and divine shock is that they are counted as melee attacks and could be parrier and blocked. And at smite example when you didnt hit you dont get rf back and nowadays all mdps and tanks stack parry so that make smite build up not so reliable
Well I wouldn't use divine shock anyway. You're giving away free immunities and it's a tiny punt. It's only useful for bridge punts. Smite you're quite correct is a complete gamble. If you're going vs a WB of people and you manage to hit everyone, which is tricky. You'll usually fill about 120RF. If you're lucky it'll fill completely. Fueled Fury has a 25% chance to trigger per hit and gives 35RF/4s. In my testing, if you can stay alive. It nearly halves the amount of time you need to be smiting/supplicating leaving more time for healing. But compared to discipline it's slightly worse in terms of heal output. I only ever run Fueled Fury in low-medium pressure situations. If I'm going vs 1-2 WB's, there are plenty of targets for smite to hit and you should instead run 1-2 survival tactics like the shield and/or LtP.
Spoiler:
Seiigfrid RR 8X WP | Arthasus RR 7X KOTBS | Zalthazar RR 5X BW
For the Gif in it's full glory:
Now a member of Oath.