How to play as WH

Let's talk about... everything else
Vdova

Re: How to play as WH

Post#11 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:04 pm

ostrogoth182 wrote:
Jaycub wrote:
grumcajs wrote: roll a slayer
WH is trash tier :^) Their 50% outgoing healdebuff is not a reason to play them currently over a slayer whose AoE spam hits harder than your single target lmao. Only people playing them seriously right now are people who liked the class from live, or really just like the WH lore/aesthetic. You can do well on a WH for sure, but you would have always done better as a slayer or even WL.
I don't like slayer,, I find them ugly and boring to play as
I have played slayer on live up to rr 90 or so, and I must admit, when I rerolled to WE, I started to realize how boring slayer class was :-)
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Ads
Jaycub

Post#12 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:07 pm

WE falls short of WH simply because marauder exists like you said. At least WH is considered a meta pick in later tiers, whereas WE isn't exactly wanted over the mara/choppa combo.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Vdova

Post#13 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:13 pm

Jaycub wrote:WE falls short of WH simply because marauder exists like you said. At least WH is considered a meta pick in later tiers, whereas WE isn't exactly wanted over the mara/choppa combo.
To be honest on live WH wasnt also in good position, because even WL was better thanks to pounce, fetch, armor debuff and still extremely high burst DMG. Now since all pets are bugy as hell and they dont have any of those sklil which made them valuable, I would pick WH over WL.

backrow

Post#14 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:18 pm

what's the soft cap atm and is it on all the stats?

Coryphaus

Post#15 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:21 pm

dont know for sure but i thinks its between 525-600

Coryphaus

Post#16 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:31 pm

Vdova wrote:mara has inc. heal debuff, toughnes debuff, mele range snare and about tripple survivability than WE thanks to high armor/toughnes while he can also softcap strenght thx to bugged 1hs.
Brute force + corrupted edge + demonic fury let maras soft cap str even before the bugged 1h

Also once again you guys are dismissing the value of the 50% debuff right now where no other classes have as high debuffs, its extremely frustrating to see out of potion healers who cant be punished because they just walk off and m1 or flash heal off your dmg

Jaycub

Post#17 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:10 pm

Outgoing is nice, but not that great when there are multiple healers in one area, incoming becomes much, much better. Especially since it can be used on anyone and not just healer classes.

For that reason the mara 25% incoming is going to be much better than the 50% outgoing 99% of the time.

Also jagged edge is way more dps than +80 str, and no one is camping brutality for that +80 str tactic to even be useful.

Vdova

Post#18 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:55 pm

End of discussio about WE/WH usefullnes, because new patch for lvl 22 is out, so there is no need for WE/WH right now.
Mara is able to A) guilotine or B) wounds debuff, Choppa has 50%inc debuff same as slayer and WL will pounce all over the map :-)

Ads
Jaycub

Post#19 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:35 pm

WH/WE on suicide watch after this patch lmao

Coryphaus

Post#20 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:36 pm

WE/WH literally trash tier

:^)