Open RvR Event - Sunday 27/07/2014 - 5PM GMT

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alvanos
Banned

Re: Open RvR Event - Sunday 27/07/2014 - 5PM GMT

Post#11 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:21 pm

Dharchaon wrote:
Elven wrote:It's the price to pay when you lead the charge :lol: and run into order WC :roll:
And this price its worth it!
For the honour of the everchosen I will lead the charge into the heart of order every time ;) even if all of your axes, arrows, spells, whatever ...would spread me into thousand pieces of blood 'n' bones...

Maybe next time Destro should organize a bit more...like Order did ;)
Tesq for example, he was a leader like a true chaos champion!
We will crush you :D

CU next WHAAGH!
Well check my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJUeOY ... e=youtu.be
At first yeah Order was organized. Then suddenly I was the only tank remaining sith Scard (IB as well...we rock). And we had not the melee power to push you back. Only once I charged and pushed you back to Festen but then like 5 shamans focused fire on me. We really lacked melee train and many of our slayers were like lvl 1-2. :(
Tesq...full gale-runner gear and died many times. :P :P

Lol now ON TOPIC: You have my 2h hammer or my 2h falcata (I will try SM...I have bawlz).
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Ads
Loans

Post#12 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Alvanos wrote:
Dharchaon wrote:
Elven wrote:It's the price to pay when you lead the charge :lol: and run into order WC :roll:
And this price its worth it!
For the honour of the everchosen I will lead the charge into the heart of order every time ;) even if all of your axes, arrows, spells, whatever ...would spread me into thousand pieces of blood 'n' bones...

Maybe next time Destro should organize a bit more...like Order did ;)
Tesq for example, he was a leader like a true chaos champion!
We will crush you :D

CU next WHAAGH!
Well check my video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZJUeOY ... e=youtu.be
At first yeah Order was organized. Then suddenly I was the only tank remaining sith Scard (IB as well...we rock). And we had not the melee power to push you back. Only once I charged and pushed you back to Festen but then like 5 shamans focused fire on me. We really lacked melee train and many of our slayers were like lvl 1-2. :(
Tesq...full gale-runner gear and died many times. :P :P

Lol now ON TOPIC: You have my 2h hammer or my 2h falcata (I will try SM...I have bawlz).
I was there, this time order side :mrgreen:

Tesq

Post#13 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Indeed we wipe for my fault i right clicked for error the phantom cannon and he wipe all, stupid cannon sigh.......

Alvanos
Banned

Post#14 » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:28 pm

Loans wrote:
I was there, this time order side :mrgreen:
Did you see yourself in the video? 8-)
Ὦ ξεῖν᾿, ἀγγέλλειν Λακεδαιμονίοις ὅτι τῇδε κείμεθα τοῖς κείνων ῥήμασι πειθόμενοι.
War, never, ends.

Rdmaster

Post#15 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:34 am

Yippee! Hoping I can make it this time!

coledragoth

Post#16 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:47 am

I do like the idea of hosting a RvR event but...
Isn't the server a little under developed at it's current stage? From what I have seen the Warrior Priest class mechanic does not even work. I assume all the class mechanics don't function right currently. I am not trying to be negative. I just see this as a "spam one button that works" sort of fight. Anyways, keep up the great work.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#17 » Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:57 am

coledragoth wrote:I do like the idea of hosting a RvR event but...
Isn't the server a little under developed at it's current stage? From what I have seen the Warrior Priest class mechanic does not even work. I assume all the class mechanics don't function right currently. I am not trying to be negative. I just see this as a "spam one button that works" sort of fight. Anyways, keep up the great work.
The events aren't mandatory. You don't have to show up, if you don't want to. Since the previous two events, we've had 80+ people. So I think people are happy to join in an event.

Despite the state of current classes.

Elven
Former Staff

Post#18 » Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:45 pm

Wow! Less than 48 hours. Time has flown by.

Are you ready???

Ads
Reihn

Post#19 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 12:13 pm

je serais la pour la gloire du chaos! I would be for the glory of chaos!
Reihnholt Mauvaiskarma maraudeur [ZccZ] athel loren/badland

Elven
Former Staff

Post#20 » Sat Jul 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Let's max out the server cap (100 people) :twisted: