Open RvR Event Scheduled 11/08/14 - 9PM GMT

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Mystriss

Re: Open RvR Event Scheduled 11/08/14 - 9PM GMT

Post#11 » Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:20 am

I might actually make it - just quit my job. We'll see if I've got an interview Monday or not :P

Ads
geraldtarrant

Post#12 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:27 pm

meh I have buisness trip at monday

qq
Muschroom / Gloom / Iznoogood
Orz Guild
Nr1 Sorc Preaseason1 Solo, Nr1 Sorc Season3 Group

Spongel

Post#13 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:13 pm

up
Shauree - Zealot

Kaitanaroyr

Post#14 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:19 pm

Im fine with adding more guards just don't add the one shot cannons.
ill try to make it to this one :)
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Elven
Former Staff

Post#15 » Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:49 pm

The WC cannons were kind of good. The range was too OP, but I thought it helped resolve the spawn camping. If the range was decreased, I think it would be acceptable.

Kaitanaroyr

Post#16 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:09 am

Elven wrote:The WC cannons were kind of good. The range was too OP, but I thought it helped resolve the spawn camping. If the range was decreased, I think it would be acceptable.
have to remove renown from it still remember the kv south keep with the 1 shot cannons lol
i think they should do some damage but not instant kill.
Spoiler:
Wixxy 100 SM,Artemis,100 SW,Wannabeheals 100 WP,Rikashi 100 Kotbs,Whisper 100 WH,Whispers WH,Veioe 100 Zeal,Antzz 98WH,Kaitanaroyr100 WL,Sumtingwong RP,Saturn WP 80,hemorrhage 100 zeal

Nishka
Suspended

Post#17 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:22 am

Spongel wrote:in the original game they solved the camping problem with cannons ...but as long they aren't implemented I would suggest to fall back to festenplatz or an outher BO...
In the original game they made it even worse. You don't even need to aproach enemy warcamp. Cannons can fire from order warcamp to central flag in nordland. It's just - boom! from nowhere and you're dead. Was pretty annoying. **** the cannons! Better return the patroling-npc-guards system that the game had before cannons
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Kaitanaroyr

Post#18 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:30 am

Nishka wrote:
Spongel wrote:in the original game they solved the camping problem with cannons ...but as long they aren't implemented I would suggest to fall back to festenplatz or an outher BO...
In the original game they made it even worse. You don't even need to aproach enemy warcamp. Cannons can fire from order warcamp to central flag in nordland. It's just - boom! from nowhere and you're dead. Was pretty annoying. **** the cannons! Better return the patroling-npc-guards system that the game had before cannons
i know they hit the hill i never saw them hit the actual flag someone must have got perfect aim lol
Spoiler:

Ads
Nishka
Suspended

Post#19 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:14 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote:
Nishka wrote:
i know they hit the hill i never saw them hit the actual flag someone must have got perfect aim lol
AOE cannon could hit the flag itself, with best wind at the perfect direction, of course. But even with a regular shots you could kill people far from wc. Guards are much better. They are more predictable so less annoying and they give you a chance to survive when they attack you.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Tesq

Post#20 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:43 am

cannon are just stupid, ,most of time 1 side push inside wc and get killed by npc, cannon just break the fun of 1 side and have the same conseguence, so please no ista kill cannon etc

About event, this time we will see some auras at work eheh