Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Alfa1986

Re: [ADDON] GCDsaver 1.0.6

Post#101 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:28 am

gemgem wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:16 am No NB is really not a big problem
But there is no ENEMY problem really it is very large
Now just selectively ban some addons
actually the biggest problem right now is buggy dungeons and buggy skills on some classes. nb has never been a problem. Problems arose when it was removed.
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Ads
Kpi

Post#102 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 7:58 am

mogt wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:22 pm
Sulorie wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:03 pm
Kpi wrote: Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:25 am
This addon have some functions similar to NB, but is not NB :) This only prevents to fire some skills when they are useless
One of the reasons against NB. Why prevent misplay? People should be able to make mistakes. :)
yes i see it the same, this gcdsaver is a automatic addon and must be dont allowed to use. i hope the decs, can disable this addon. the players must learn to do mistakes is normal. this addon destroy the learn curve that palyers must be learn what they do in the right situation.
as we can see with NB, ban addons only do this still available for a few players instead all comunity. Sadly, the devs cannt do nothing with this :(
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Stinkyweed

Post#103 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:00 pm

Installed. Thanks to those who commented and bringing this addon back into the conversation, otherwise I wouldn't have known of it's existence. It was easy and intuitive to set up for stackable abilities.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Kpi

Post#104 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 7:37 am

Stinkyweed wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:00 pm Installed. Thanks to those who commented and bringing this addon back into the conversation, otherwise I wouldn't have known of it's existence. It was easy and intuitive to set up for stackable abilities.
It is a good add-on a should be shared with everyone :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

redsunbp

Post#105 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:23 pm

After using it, its basically cheating once again.

Amuses me how RoRs population needs to dumb down the game so much to make it like a 5 year old could play.

Alfa1986

Post#106 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:26 pm

I'm afraid that some players will always have something to interfere with playing the game, for example, addons
15th orks on a dead elf's chest
yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

Kpi

Post#107 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 3:55 pm

redsunbp wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:23 pm After using it, its basically cheating once again.

Amuses me how RoRs population needs to dumb down the game so much to make it like a 5 year old could play.
I like play some games in Hard mode, but in RoR i preffer to play in the easy way. Enough stressfull is play as a healer, to add more stress to my games... For example, I play with "enemy" addon, so i dont need to click on player and later click on the skill. I use "MG Remix" to grow my plants, and "Follow the leader" when i'm in WB.

Must be hard play with vainilla UI like you. Or you use some addons too? :)
Spoiler:
Kpihuss -- WP 88
Kpithrogrim -- IB 83
Kpigaragrim -- Slayer 81
Kpikossar -- SW 77
Kpirmedes -- RP 68+
Kpiboris -- KOTBS 65+

Ashoris

Post#108 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 5:41 pm

redsunbp wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:23 pm After using it, its basically cheating once again.

so you are not in need to "dumb" it down and probably one of the few top notch Players on the server ? May i ask for your ingame name ?
Warhammer Return of Reckoning
Verey / Ashoris / Devoras

WaR -dead-
Erengrad - Order - Frostbringer - Devoras

Ads
Detangler

Post#109 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:11 pm

Dont know if its just me, but here on the West Coast USA theres about a 1/4 to a 1/2 second delay between when I click on someone and when Buffhead buffs show up in my UI. This could be useful to lessen that wait time a bit so I can find someone a bit quicker to throw a ranged stagger on.

Im going to give it a whirl and see how it goes.
Detangler and alts - 84 Chosen, other 40s - DoK, Zealot, SH, WE, BG, BO
Destro - Mostly Harmless
Tangler and alts - 8X IB, other 40s - RP, SM
Order - Most dishonorable

Dabbart

Post#110 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:19 pm

Spoiler:
Detangler wrote: Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:11 pm Dont know if its just me, but here on the West Coast USA theres about a 1/4 to a 1/2 second delay between when I click on someone and when Buffhead buffs show up in my UI. This could be useful to lessen that wait time a bit so I can find someone a bit quicker to throw a ranged stagger on.

Im going to give it a whirl and see how it goes.
It helps. But there's still enough of a delay that you will burn a GcD sometimes if you are spamming it.

It definitely helps a lot with the buffhead lag though.
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.