Recent Topics

Ads

Patchnotes 15/12/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Luth

Re: Patchnotes 15/12/16

Post#151 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:23 pm

You can always type .ab changelist into the ingame chat window to check the changes from the last mythic patch (1.4.8) on every class.

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Post#152 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:26 pm

Luth wrote:You can always type .ab changelist into the ingame chat window to check the changes from the last mythic patch (1.4.8) on every class.
Ok, lotta thx. I´ll do.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#153 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:28 pm

Finally i found:
https://returnofreckoning.com/forum/vie ... de#p198610

Not sure if this was the last changes....

blaqwar

Post#154 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:29 pm

The experimental mode is currently not active as the devs are waiting for client control to be able to experiment and change the career in ways they are currently unable to (since they can't patch the game client).

However there are a few changes on RoR compared to the live servers even without the experimental mode active (as far as I'm aware). Those are:
Warrior Priest

Changes:

Intimidating Repent requires a great weapon to work.
The group cleansing tactic Cleansing Power will no longer cause the cleanse to be untargeted, and it will cleanse either your groupmates or yourself, but not both.
Hammer of Sigmar inflicts 20-150 base damage and 53-399 improved damage, and will always critically hit when improved.
Disciple of Khaine

Changes:

Terrifying Aura requires two swords to work.
The group cleansing tactic Efficient Patching will cleanse either your groupmates or yourself, but not both.
Wracking Agony inflicts 20-150 base damage and 53-399 improved damage, and will always critically hit when improved.
Taken from viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8768

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#155 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:43 pm

blaqwar wrote:The experimental mode is currently not active as the devs are waiting for client control to be able to experiment and change the career in ways they are currently unable to (since they can't patch the game client).

However there are a few changes on RoR compared to the live servers even without the experimental mode active (as far as I'm aware). Those are:
Warrior Priest

Changes:

Intimidating Repent requires a great weapon to work.
The group cleansing tactic Cleansing Power will no longer cause the cleanse to be untargeted, and it will cleanse either your groupmates or yourself, but not both.
Hammer of Sigmar inflicts 20-150 base damage and 53-399 improved damage, and will always critically hit when improved.
Disciple of Khaine

Changes:

Terrifying Aura requires two swords to work.
The group cleansing tactic Efficient Patching will cleanse either your groupmates or yourself, but not both.
Wracking Agony inflicts 20-150 base damage and 53-399 improved damage, and will always critically hit when improved.
Taken from viewtopic.php?f=52&t=8768
I remember my old Dok had a aoe heal style (i think was 30ft from defensive target)...when i started to play ROR (around 2 weeks ago) my dok got a group heal style (100ft range) around at level 12....but last week that style gone and instead got a singke target casted heal.... after check the link with the changes from live WAR, i assume that change was made on live servers after i left game?? and DoK doesn´t get any group/aoe heal style untill level 30??

blaqwar

Post#156 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:49 pm

If you're talking about a melee ability that healed targets around you (Transfer Essence) then you're correct, the ability was moved back to level 30. It was initially moved down to compensate for the loss of Khaine's Invigoration in the experimental mode. With experimental mode being put on hold for the time being the abilities got moved back.

Which means that DoK/WP get their first AoE heal ability as a casted AoE heal (Khaine's Embrace/Touch of the Divine) at level 20, along with all the other healers.

Unfortunately you'll have to wait till the patcher for the game is developed and the experimental mode is implemented into the game again (with further changes) to get back Transfer Essence before level 30.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#157 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Im talking about consume essence (level 6 ability), was a AoE heal style (not group like transfer essence):
Consume Essence Action 6 Damaging Path of Sacrifice Instant 5ft 30 AP None : Builds 30 Soul Essence. A quick strike which deals X damage. Khaine's approval of your actions causes your defensive target and all allies within 10 feet to become healed for 100% of the damage that you dealt

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/D ... _abilities

I assume this style was removed on live servers and this database is outdated...

blaqwar

Post#158 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 5:21 pm

Yes, patch 1.4.1:
Khaine’s Invigoration: Replaces the former ability Consume Essence. The ability is quick heal on a short cooldown. It is available in the Path of Dark Rites at level 6

Ads