Recent Topics

Ads

[SH] Bad Gas

Black Orc, Squig Herder, Choppa, Shaman
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TenTonHammer

Re: [SH] Bad Gas

Post#21 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:34 pm

Reesh wrote:I've seen in RvR lately heavy increase of bad gas and it simply works.
Yeah and in RvR ive seen heavy use of Get To Da Choppa but that dosnt mean its a good ability nor that wrecka spec is good bad gas is not good because its on a bad tree because melee herder is weak compared to where shatter limbs is

Ads
Azarael

Post#22 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:37 pm

Talismans count as an item bonus and are transferred by skills which act on item bonuses.

Stinkyweed

Post#23 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:40 pm

All gear BS stats are conberted, including talismans. The only bonus not converted is the Masterful Aim tactic.
Stinkyweed SH.86
Prowl WE.85
Blob Chop.82
Babaganoush Sham.7x
Negative Creep Z.5x
Motley Crue WH.5x
Scratch WL.3x

Don't fall asleep...don't fall asleep...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP7uxesyQWo

Penril

Post#24 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:42 pm

ok ok, my bad, geez...

@Stinky, what are your thoughts on Bad Gas anyway?

roadkillrobin

Post#25 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:47 pm

How about adding STR to SH and SW's Masterful AIM??????

Morf

Post#26 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:48 pm

I played around with a melle sh towards the end on live tnx to rr100 pot, fun but lacking, basically just a 3 button class in sc's/zerg fights, bad gas, indigestion and big bouncin with the occasional big claw and was only worthwhile level 37+ due to "i got lots" tactic, gas squig armor bonus is to important which sucks because you would keep having to pull in and out of fights cause the squig would die.

I believe melle sh's were some what more viable before pick on yer own size tactic was changed, it use to be "anytime you defend an attack your chance to critically hit is increased by X% for X seconds" will just this 1 tactic make then viable, prolly not but could help.

Also bad gas doesnt require squig armor, you can use it as a normal squig herder, possible it works as a ranged attack as a herder and as a melle attack in squig armor ?
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

rmpl

Post#27 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:50 pm

Why not just give Bad Gas to Choppa? :roll:

Penril

Post#28 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:51 pm

Morf wrote:
Also bad gas doesnt require squig armor, you can use it as a normal squig herder, possible it works as a ranged attack as a herder and as a melle attack in squig armor ?
We know. But it uses Str, making it not much viable for ranged SHs (it would get parried/blocked a lot). Which is the reason why i made this thread (to address the viability of Bad Gas for ranged SHs, without breaking it for Melee SHs).

Ads
Thorondir

Post#29 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:52 pm

TenTonHammer wrote:
Reesh wrote:I've seen in RvR lately heavy increase of bad gas and it simply works.
Yeah and in RvR ive seen heavy use of Get To Da Choppa but that dosnt mean its a good ability nor that wrecka spec is good bad gas is not good because its on a bad tree because melee herder is weak compared to where shatter limbs is
This exactly. I always thought bad gas should be 13 points in quick shooting and run away moved 5 points into stabbing. Treat bad gas as the quasi "mirror" of the SW barrage ability and put it in the tree with AOE (although I suppose big bouncing is melee aoe).

This would open up some interesting builds in T4 where you can get run away and bad gas but you trade off the AP tactic for plink.

Morf

Post#30 » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:56 pm

Also about adding an additional armor buff to squig armor, i would be careful, unless gas squig is changed to not give armor it could make def sh's super tanky. I like the idea of having the armor buff on squig armor rather the the gas squig tho.
Sadly i had to reformat my comp some time ago and lost all my old war ss, 1 of which was my def melle sh with 8k+ armor that combined with lotd/def armor absorb proc could front line in wb fights and be invincible :P
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder