Recent Topics

Ads

Open RvR Event 17/11/2014 9 PM CET

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
nalgol
Developer

Re: Open RvR Event 17/11/2014 9 PM CET

Post#21 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:45 pm

sorry for the issues with some ability next patch is ready now and waiting for max to add it will fix a'lot of issues

Ads
Gagon

Post#22 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:07 pm

We need to make one for US players too. 2CET is 2pm here in Texas, so many of us US players are still working. Any US players up for making one tonight about 8CST so California folks can make it home and East coast isnt ready for bed.

Luth

Post#23 » Mon Nov 17, 2014 11:49 pm

nalgol wrote:sorry for the issues with some ability next patch is ready now and waiting for max to add it will fix a'lot of issues
I just read about the bazillion of fixes/features in the guildchannel. Very impressive and thanks for da hard work :!:

mvazquez99

Post#24 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:39 am

Gagon wrote:We need to make one for US players too. 2CET is 2pm here in Texas, so many of us US players are still working. Any US players up for making one tonight about 8CST so California folks can make it home and East coast isnt ready for bed.
I'd be up for that (Staffhandler, Gephank, Harnag, Roguggon)

herrmarek

Post#25 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 4:24 pm

few detections from last event:
not every time i killed somebody i get exp + renown, even i make deadblow
it really just lagg?, when i chasing somebody - he is running - and he start jumping, he get just 1 damage + he can jump from my distance (i dont see, that he use escape)
on everyone i attack with 1 or more ppl, he start to blink :)

one remark on the end
most of ppl dont want fight more than 30 min :)

Alfgar the Slayer

gokkan

Post#26 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:43 pm

I'd just like to chime in that it'd be nice if these events could be more regular and if there was some in-game notification well in advance. Having people go to an external forum to find out when things are happening could be improved upon. Even a MOTD on login would be nice saying "hey! The next event will be X on day Y" At the very least, I'd suggest putting out a calendar on these forums and plan several weeks if not months in advance. If things need to change, that's fine, but at least people can start planning more consistently.

I'd also vote for a consistent schedule that occurs often so that people can come to expect it, plan for it, and attend. It seems like you have a small but growing community here. Nurturing that sense of community would really add to the experience you're trying to provide imho.

I realize it's probably too late for this, but just a suggestion to get rid of all the different guilds and have one guild for each side. Sort of like the noob guilds in the main run. It seems that guilds were meant to allow people to organize and associate with each other. I know that people can talk in advice chat, but one guild would further help cement that feeling of community. Plus guilds have built-in calendars to help coordinate events!

Anyways, it's great to hear that things are happening. Keep up the great work!

Azarael

Post#27 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:06 pm

A single guild would be nothing more than a granfalloon. I want to be in my own guild with the people that I play with, and help my faction generally in /advice.

I agree with your other points however.

Sovurai

Post#28 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:15 pm

I fell asleep half way through the event yesterday ;-;
What was the little gift the Dev talked about? Kinda curious

Ads
gokkan

Post#29 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:28 pm

Azarael wrote:A single guild would be nothing more than a granfalloon. I want to be in my own guild with the people that I play with, and help my faction generally in /advice.

I agree with your other points however.
Fair enough. Perhaps just the noob guild then so that people have a default place to find other new people to do stuff with. People can then leave and make their own guilds if they want. Or perhaps make all of the guilds be in the same alliance so they can coordinate that way. That assumes there's no limit to the number of guilds in the alliance.

Main thing is I see a ton of guilds with 1 or 2 people which defeats the purpose of the guild imo. It devolves into extra bank space is all.

Luth

Post#30 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 9:47 pm

Sovurai wrote: What was the little gift the Dev talked about? Kinda curious

Click here to watch on YouTube