Ads

Patchnotes 23/09/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Razielhell
Former Staff

Re: Patchnotes 23/09/16

Post#21 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:30 pm

why, the only difference would be the items would be the same without a bonus for them all
Dunno...i would like to see single items.Maybe you could remove sets and balance stats upwards a bit.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Ads
Tesq

Post#22 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:50 am

nice patch

navis

Post#23 » Sat Sep 24, 2016 5:07 pm

These recent changes have been amazing, I think most people are still in shock to it all and I think there's going to be a whole lot more of roaming type warband gameplay.
The new rewards are excellent (medallions/rr/inf) is going to make a huge difference to those who need to buy Anni gear (like me), and earn Inf gear.
Very little negative feedback so far, mostly all good. I noticed some of the kill quests were giving a lot of silver (70 silver) which I think is about 2x too much.
The only flaw I'm seeing right now is that RvR isn't changing zones as much as it should, today in Praag nobody is even thinking about going to another zone... but I'm not sure if that's a issue or not..

One suggestion for Keep lords I had was to make it so Keep Lord can't be killed (or rages) until all his Champions are killed firstly. I would also like to see more ways for players to be empowered at keeps rather than relying on the Lord to kill everyone.

cheers yall, superb job done.

NoiDA

Post#24 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:53 am

Nice patch guys!

@Torque, you have a link with the new RvR itens? like this: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... edit#gid=0

Thx!!!