Recent Topics

Ads

Patchnotes 01/10/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Lindisfarne

Re: Patchnotes 01/10/16

Post#21 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 1:58 am

Im so sick of hearing people complain about losing as a pug, is it really that difficult to make a group? This pug only SC should be sub 40 only at the very least. It's just going to make forming SC groups more difficult than it already is now, and punish the people who actually play together ON AN ONLINE GAME instead of being just another d***weed solo'er expecting easy mode. /endrant
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

Ads
Euan
Suspended

Post#22 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:58 am

Lindisfarne wrote:Im so sick of hearing people complain about losing as a pug, is it really that difficult to make a group? This pug only SC should be sub 40 only at the very least. It's just going to make forming SC groups more difficult than it already is now, and punish the people who actually play together ON AN ONLINE GAME instead of being just another d***weed solo'er expecting easy mode. /endrant
From your initial reasoning it doesn't seem to be hard to form a SC group yet solo queuers soloing will make it harder for you. And somehow soloqueuers vs other soloqueuers is easy mode? They still have to fight Order/Destro opposition you realize? Premade is actually the easy mode btw. You are always ahead of others while in group. It's almost as if you're mad you cannot farm pugs for the easy renown/emblems. Hm.
Is this a shitpost? Let me know through personal message.

flintboth

Post#23 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 3:26 am

thank you for your good work
monkey 079 (test failure - escaped)

Dresden
Banned

Post#24 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:07 am

Awesome.
. -= Cult Of Chaos =- GUILD -= Cult Leader =- . -= Kagaz Wrathson - The Decioblidevannihilator - Black Orc =- .
. -= Dresden RoR Info - 4 pins and counting! =- . #WAAAGH ^_^ #AllSilenceIsGolden @_Q

Lindisfarne

Post#25 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:19 am

I don't play the game to farm renown/emblems, i play because its fun to group with my friends and meet new ppl while playing. What gets me upset is that its hard enough to get people to play together as it is, and adding incentives for solo play goes against the whole point of the game. We need more incentives for group play in both RvR and SC.
free typi
Lindisfarne Massacre--Northernrage--Pagans Mind--Dio

NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#26 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:36 am

Unsure if it's been or should be talked about anywhere else but twice today the lord was killed on the first floor of the destro keep in both TM and Praag.

shaggyboomboom

Post#27 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:30 am

Can anyone tell me (or us) what theQuitter debuff is? What does it debuff? RR gain?

xyeppp
Former Staff

Post#28 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:47 am

shaggyboomboom wrote:Can anyone tell me (or us) what theQuitter debuff is? What does it debuff? RR gain?
Azarael wrote:The Quitter debuff, which prevents scenario queueing
You cannot re-queue for 10 minutes if you refuse a pop.
Github / Tighub / Stack

Ads
lokkhy

Post#29 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:48 pm

nice but, when you can't enter a SC cause you are in fight, it is bad to got the debuff ...

peterthepan3

Post#30 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:22 pm

lokkhy wrote:nice but, when you can't enter a SC cause you are in fight, it is bad to got the debuff ...
prioritise one over the other :)