Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] Harbinger of Doom as DPS thoughts

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Re: [Zealot] Harbinger of Doom as DPS thoughts

Post#21 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:06 pm

Wow keep calm Dude Wy so salty and attack me Personal..... Whats youre problem Bad day or something? Plz stop it!
Hm As i played my dpsz on live you had a CD every Single time you used it! Mayb it was patched and now works wrong? That it should have no CD But now have a half one? I try check it! And btw who the hell are you that you say me that i can talk here or not? Think its gms choice and not youres
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#22 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:17 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:Wow keep calm Dude Wy so salty and attack me Personal..... Whats youre problem Bad day or something? Plz stop it!
Daknallbomb wrote:How should i have Respekt to somone that is nearly to 80% unrespektful because He dont understand how harbringer works!
One set of rules for you, one for everyone else.
Daknallbomb wrote:Hm As i played my dpsz on live you had a CD every Single time you used it! Mayb it was patched and now works wrong? That it should have no CD But now have a half one? I try check it!
Every single toogle in this game behaves the same way, every single one, you probably didnt even play it, please, stop digigng your grave deeper.

Its how it always worked, so spare us the lessons and take some in spelling yourself.

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#23 » Tue May 09, 2017 4:25 pm

bloodi wrote:
Daknallbomb wrote:Wow keep calm Dude Wy so salty and attack me Personal..... Whats youre problem Bad day or something? Plz stop it!
Daknallbomb wrote:How should i have Respekt to somone that is nearly to 80% unrespektful because He dont understand how harbringer works!
One set of rules for you, one for everyone else.
Daknallbomb wrote:Hm As i played my dpsz on live you had a CD every Single time you used it! Mayb it was patched and now works wrong? That it should have no CD But now have a half one? I try check it!
Every single toogle in this game behaves the same way, every single one, you probably didnt even play it, please, stop digigng your grave deeper.

Its how it always worked, so spare us the lessons and take some in spelling yourself.
when did i attack you personal ?? wow plz stop it NOW that rly not okay ......
hmm i rly have it in my head that it worked like that . mayb iam wrong here i try find some vids about .
i ryl dont wy you take that so peronal and go up like a skyrocket .... if you have some personal probs with my do it via pm mayb we can talk about like normal persons .
That thread is not wbout who is right or not !!
i had in my head that you had an 20 sec cd if it was not like that woooooow no porblem !!
than we can still talk about wy every single toogle work like that and was disigned like that or ? wy you think that the opener of these thread is 100 % right with change the cd about a thing that everytime worked like that ? i think someone who desinged it thought about and had a desigion to make it like that or ?

i never sad something like
So now, please, shut the **** up and dont talk here anymore. Delete your post and i will delete mine so he can have his topic without you making a fool of yourself in it.
Quote from youre post !
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

dansari

Post#24 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:08 pm

You're right WLs do need a nerf.

Dab, I don't play a Zlot, but I don't see why you couldn't have a toggle on and off like SWs have with switching stances. That 5s cd works perfectly fine for me.
<Salt Factory>

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#25 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:11 pm

dansari wrote:You're right WLs do need a nerf.

Dab, I don't play a Zlot, but I don't see why you couldn't have a toggle on and off like SWs have with switching stances. That 5s cd works perfectly fine for me.
it dont has 5 sec ;D it has 20 sec and he want that it has 5 sec
and i think hes right that ist NOT a Balance issue because there are rly not many of them !
But me personal like that 20 sec cd " the crudge of swapping "
And i dont like The idea via divine fury because its alrdy a must have on dpsz.

dansari

Post#26 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:24 pm

Right. We get it. It's currently 20s. It was in the original post. He's asking other zealots about their experience with it and if they believe, through a QOL change, if a 5s cd swap each way would be better. I, through my infinite wit, beat the WL dead horse (for a hearty laugh), then proceeded to give my opinion, after stating that I don't actually play the class in question. I contributed to the discussion... trying to keep it from derailing... against all odds.
<Salt Factory>

lilsabin

Post#27 » Tue May 09, 2017 5:54 pm

some of you people need to take some english courses ,loooool

Sulorie

Post#28 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:10 pm

Edit: When the zeal/rp mechanic was "reworked" on the live servers, the toggle was added. Afaik the cooldown on 2nd use (dmg 》heal) was altered in a later patch.
Last edited by Sulorie on Tue May 09, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dying is no option.

Ads
Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#29 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:13 pm

Sulorie wrote:When the zeal/rp mechanic was "reworked" on the live servers, the toggle was added. Afaik the cooldown on 2nd use (dmg 》heal) was removed in a later patch. It caused a cooldown on first implementation.
ty for that !

Sulorie

Post#30 » Tue May 09, 2017 6:55 pm

Daknallbomb wrote:
Sulorie wrote:When the zeal/rp mechanic was "reworked" on the live servers, the toggle was added. Afaik the cooldown on 2nd use (dmg 》heal) was removed in a later patch. It caused a cooldown on first implementation.
ty for that !
1.3.6 patchnotes:
Rune of Breaking may be toggled on and then back off at any time; doing so is instant and costs no Action Points. However, once it is toggled off, there is a 30 second cooldown before it may be toggled back on again.

I am quite sure it was changed in a later patch but too lazy to search more patchnotes.
Maybe only the cooldown was reduced.
Dying is no option.