Why y'all hating on healers?

Talk about things which are not related to RoR or War.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Skullgrin

Re: Why y'all hating on healers?

Post#21 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm

No idea why there seems to be some hate towards healers recently, however a simple solution would be to just not heal those complaining...

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 pm
Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm Why do healers get 10x less contribution for 10x more work than DPS players in every instance in RoR?

For y'all geniuses that think that I'm bad and die to pugs and so on.
Screenshots or video footage would be nice for us to ascertain to what extent this is true or not, including you doing '10x more work' than the DPS you mention.

The idea that healers get less renown simply isn't true, I did a little spreadsheet a while back examining players over Renown Rank 80 and it revealed that healers are leveling faster than any of the other classes...

Thargrimm - Chosen 40/88
Thargrimmm - Ironbreaker 40/80

Ads
Fulkan

Post#22 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:41 pm Give it to me baby
I like you! We'd get along in RL! :lol:
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Fulkan

Post#23 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:49 pm

Skullgrin wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:44 pm No idea why there seems to be some hate towards healers recently, however a simple solution would be to just not heal those complaining...

peterthepan3 wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:20 pm
Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:16 pm Why do healers get 10x less contribution for 10x more work than DPS players in every instance in RoR?

For y'all geniuses that think that I'm bad and die to pugs and so on.
Screenshots or video footage would be nice for us to ascertain to what extent this is true or not, including you doing '10x more work' than the DPS you mention.

The idea that healers get less renown simply isn't true, I did a little spreadsheet a while back examining players over Renown Rank 80 and it revealed that healers are leveling faster than any of the other classes...

Of course I DO. I have healed your ass on my zealot and DoK a MILLION TIMES. I DON'T HAVE A SINGLE FKN GEN/CONQ PIECE ON DESTRO. Healers get a flat return for heals but they are FLAT. If you know how to play - you can get a return on it and the levels and ther renown gain and so on. BUUUUUT NOT ON GETTING FKN GEAR!!!!!! You need like 10x zones to get anything fkn decent cuz you literally HAVE to stack loser points for it.

I've had to give up gearing all my toons just to gear up my WP cuz there is no other way. I fkn heal and heal and fight and fight and unless its midnight EST - I DONT GET ****. What are my levels if I don't have gear?

P.S.

I think your great! I see you solo grinding out there all day long and I wish i could solo heal grind against you - but I can't. I have to HAVE a dps to gear as a healer - and to me - that is a JOKE when there is plenty of tanks SOLOING out there! Guess what? If I see you fighting 1v4 - I heal you for 10 min solo - you get all get the contribution - I get NONE? HOW THE **** IS THAT FAIR?
Last edited by Fulkan on Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I see the hatred in your eyes, hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well-rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade.
—Tzeentch

Urdeg

Post#24 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 pm

Hahaha I love the outright hostility of OP here. Lot of tough talk, little effort to bring up balance discussion in a way that the developers would be able to work with.

Definitely start with screenshots and videos if you'd like to back your point up. 'I don't owe you anything' just turns your thread into a rant thread- one to be closed and ignored. But it doesn't have to be that way!
Urdeg OathKlad - IronBreaker 40/48 'I need nothing but the endless list of grudges unsettled.'

Sulorie

Post#25 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 pm

Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:36 pm I do my job 10x better than YOU ever could.

I really mean that. You aren't better than me - AND IF YOU WANNA **** TALK. GET READY TO GO AT IT FOR A YEAR. You can shove your 3.3 posts up your rear end cuz if I was in your group - your 700 contribution healer wouldn't get a single fkn heal off.
Is this a shitpost contest? Nobody cares about you wannabe. Take your medicine before logging on the forums to post.
Dying is no option.

Fulkan

Post#26 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:56 pm

Urdeg wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 pm Hahaha I love the outright hostility of OP here. Lot of tough talk, little effort to bring up balance discussion in a way that the developers would be able to work with.

Definitely start with screenshots and videos if you'd like to back your point up. 'I don't owe you anything' just turns your thread into a rant thread- one to be closed and ignored. But it doesn't have to be that way!
Ohh - I have just comet back to this game! Back on live people used to raid my Facebook and Photoshop me cuz they hated my point of view~! We'd have 20 page pots of how ugly I am but that **** never stopped me!

RoR does not give half the renown - half the exp - nor does it encourage out of group healing in any sorts - while buffing every dps in this game and making it ever so easy to just "tag" players for rewards?

All I want to tag is my fkn TEAMMATE HEALTH BARS!

BTW - sensationalism is the only way to go about it. Otherwise you get ignored. I h ave learned this hard AF already!
—Tzeentch

Fulkan

Post#27 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm

Sulorie wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:52 pm
Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:36 pm I do my job 10x better than YOU ever could.

I really mean that. You aren't better than me - AND IF YOU WANNA **** TALK. GET READY TO GO AT IT FOR A YEAR. You can shove your 3.3 posts up your rear end cuz if I was in your group - your 700 contribution healer wouldn't get a single fkn heal off.
Is this a shitpost contest? Nobody cares about you wannabe. Take your medicine before logging on the forums to post.
The only Wanna BEEEEEEEEEEEEEE be here is you.

Stay out of my pots little lady - otherwise one of us will get banned.
—Tzeentch

Sulorie

Post#28 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:57 pm
Stay out of my pots little lady - otherwise one of us will get banned.
I finally agree with you. :lol:
Dying is no option.

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#29 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Fulkan wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:56 pm
Urdeg wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:50 pm Hahaha I love the outright hostility of OP here. Lot of tough talk, little effort to bring up balance discussion in a way that the developers would be able to work with.

Ohh - I have just comet back to this game! Back on live people used to raid my Facebook and Photoshop me cuz they hated my point of view~! We'd have 20 page pots of how ugly I am but that **** never stopped me!

RoR does not give half the renown - half the exp - nor does it encourage out of group healing in any sorts - while buffing every dps in this game and making it ever so easy to just "tag" players for rewards?

All I want to tag is my fkn TEAMMATE HEALTH BARS!

BTW - sensationalism is the only way to go about it. Otherwise you get ignored. I h ave learned this hard AF already!
Sensationalism is the worst way to get attention on RoR. Have you not heard our reputation for crushing people into finely banned dust around here? Find a new tune, this one will take you in a direction that doesn't solve your problem.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

Fulkan

Post#30 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 pm

I like you very much!

I really mean that! I hope I have brought up this issue to you - cuz you're about the only person that can influence this game - from playing to coding. I will NOT cause any more issues especially because YOU have asked me to reconsider my point of with.

With much respect and a whole lot of gratitude with putting up with **** heads such as myself,

Fulkan
—Tzeentch