Recent Topics

Ads

Total lack of WH versatility

Let's talk about... everything else
Krima

Re: Total lack of WH versatility

Post#21 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:28 pm

Even ranked.. WH feels a the bottom.
Slayers, wls, mSW, all above our poor WH.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
Hienzwar

Post#22 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:29 pm

CountTalabecland wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:18 pm Shaman fears nothing.

Witch Hunter doesn't even threaten them unless they are nice enough to be standing still.

So its not great at its 1v1 role.

IDK about these ppl saying "every good Order wb brings one good WH." Can't say I have ever seen that consciously done or seen ppl specifically looking for WHs. Maybe I'm not playing with the "good" ppl.

But if I was building a ST squad I would not waste time with WH compared to WL/ASW. The rest of the wb is better off with Slayers of course.

So WH is not great in a WB role, especially outside of city.

Its a 90% dead class. Mine is for sure collecting dust on the shelf. I guess you can have fun if you're the edge type and ganking pugs at RR80/sov is your thing.
Okay,

First point, wrong - very much see the majority of shammies as fair game .
Second point, wrong - you are judging purely on chasing dps shammies from either experience or more likely opinion as you admittedly haven't touched yours.
Third/forth point, there is OFC better utility out there and I wouldn't bring in a WH unless I knew they could do what was needed in group and having a clear play style.
Fifth point, edgy.

Whyumadbro

Post#23 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:48 pm

Many good Destro WB´s i run into in city had a WE in their Killteam, and i see them with great succsess. Witch Hunter on the other side is not uses because of the WL Pounce in my opinion. Witch hunters need some anti-caster kit to make them viable to go for the healers

Pkunk

Post#24 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:57 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:48 pm Many good Destro WB´s i run into in city had a WE in their Killteam, and i see them with great succsess. Witch Hunter on the other side is not uses because of the WL Pounce in my opinion. Witch hunters need some anti-caster kit to make them viable to go for the healers
That is just the token guild mascot that like to play we and the rest of the guild is kind to her. Very nice of them.

wiscel

Post#25 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:59 pm

I agree with you Zede. It's also the reason I no longer play my Witch Elf anymore, a class which I really loved on live and got her to R100, also back then WE were always welcome in city sieges. But it's not just the WE/WH, most single target players (like my sorc and squig) end up in the pug wb in city sieges.

Grts Nasty
Nasty - R8X Squig Herder
Mehlindy - R8X Witch Elf
Donavicenta - R8X Sorceress

Sulorie

Post#26 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:09 pm

Is there a reason why WH can't group up for ganks, I mean, you could pick the right targets for 1vs1 too.
Dying is no option.

Whyumadbro

Post#27 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:15 pm

Pkunk wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:57 pm
Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:48 pm Many good Destro WB´s i run into in city had a WE in their Killteam, and i see them with great succsess. Witch Hunter on the other side is not uses because of the WL Pounce in my opinion. Witch hunters need some anti-caster kit to make them viable to go for the healers
That is just the token guild mascot that like to play we and the rest of the guild is kind to her. Very nice of them.
You rlly think so? I mean that specific city we got a very good fight, its just a little sad that such a nice class as the WH is treated that way. I wish there would be option, but hey the game is for free and the devs do their best

wachlarz

Post#28 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:23 pm

Because Wh cant kill 1 destro shammy he need a buff ? So he can kill 90% of other classes and this is bad ? I think Wl was mega Op 5 years because of shammy can kite ? And ppl dont see that Wl kill other destro classes 90% of time ? deal with it. I dont fight with classes I know i dont have chance.

Ads
Arcrival

Post#29 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:32 pm

Of course you can group for ganks

OP many times people have stated WH need help one of the devs stated it wasn’t on the horizon to be looked at or some similar verbiage.

Please continue to drive for change and add ideas to the suggestion forums.

I agree with a few things people have posted here. Some may drive to other things that need to be looked at I.e. Has damage scaled with armor, healing and other classes versus the WH? Has defenses and buffs for WH scaled well vs other classes?

I believe there is a legitimate complaint. Hopefully people will continue to submit solid write ups and suggestions ( even though many times they have been put out there) and sooner rather than later we see change for the WH class
It's OK to heal a Slayer! :mrgreen:

sighy

Post#30 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:39 pm

Whyumadbro wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 4:15 pm
Pkunk wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:57 pm
You rlly think so? I mean that specific city we got a very good fight, its just a little sad that such a nice class as the WH is treated that way. I wish there would be option, but hey the game is for free and the devs do their best
I mean... on destro the only other single target mdps is 2h choppa, which i'd say are pretty rare and don't really have an m2 bomb ability, while Order has about twice the amount of options for single target meele dps. Now to be fair i think a decent portion of that mirror's struggles is community perception, which makes it more difficult for them to get that high end gear and such.

One thing in small scale that could possibly help is to make shield WP/DOK healing be affected by heal debuffs. (Atm it's classed as a leech or smth)