Recent Topics

Ads

do we have a balance problem?

Let's talk about... everything else
Sundowner

Re: do we have a balance problem?

Post#21 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:17 pm

Ahem, destro orginized and good, order stupid and disorginized. discussion over :mrgreen:

Ads
adapter
Suspended

Post#22 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:20 pm

Cities are not meant to be balanaced, in fact, cities are the most unbalanced thing out of this game. Best thing it can happen is that you stop needing to farm Royals so you stop playing cities and just worry about playing the aspect of the game you enjoy playing and not an awful one that you need to play because of gear. So yeah, stop playing cities feels awesome.
Last edited by adapter on Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kabuchop / Kabusquig / Kabuterimon / Tentomon

Spellbound

Post#23 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:21 pm

-Knights are nerfed down to aura bots
-Swordmasters Whispering Wind is lower version of two destro have from BO/Choppa that are instant cast.
-Archmage city sucks vs Shaman unless they have Whispering Wind and not same survivability like Shaman
-Destro tanks cooler and much stronger 2H builds and more fun
-SH are SW+WL combined now

Why so many Order DPS? Because Order tanks are boring and weaker version of Destro. Knights are only played by organized warbands due to necessity, not fun. Don’t expect ton of randoms playing a Knight for fun.

-SH still bit over tuned, Mara AoE KD, Mara 100% monstro armor pen

Sorc/Magus work together better versus Engy/BW with the AOE debuff from magus.

Destro has more “COOL”, fun abilities. Wind Of Insanity is awesome, SH can knock you back without a Cooldown given so a tank can knock you again after. Wind block is awesome, AOE KD is awesome, pulling without a pet is awesome, 40ft mdps choppa pull to you is awesome, and.. nah don’t wanna flood post w/ more bias 😊 What are some cool and fun Order unique abilities? (Only one will be mentioned and that’s about it)

Half my guild plays destro and they know the difference and have given same feedback but don’t have to listen. I’m just here to spew the same things for almost a year for fun 🤩

But but... rampage?!? I’m done posting bye.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#24 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:24 pm

This must be the **** karma....after order players bullied the guy complaining for not get city pops on destro now same order players come with this patethic whine for pugs being farmed on city:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=42585

Well at least all these order yolo-solo-puggers got a pop, could play the "end game content" and got their LOSER rewards...instead a high % of destro players wasted 30 mins waiting for nothing.

Destro have learned muuuuch time ago that they need to form up a full wb (or 12 man at least) and queue asap to have chance to get into a city instance, they learned spending 30 mins for nothing lot times...order will learn too if they want to stop this PUG farming.

Roids

Post#25 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:24 pm

HAHA,
always the same, Destro Winrate Cityy 80+ %, order bad, not organized, gimp classes like Engi, dd AM etc.. Nothing happen, learn to play.

Same Gimp classes which are good at Fort, omg we need to Fix Forts (2 patches till now). Nothing aboout playing wrong classes for Fort, play more range etc..

Sundowner

Post#26 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:29 pm

Roids wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:24 pm HAHA,
always the same, Destro Winrate Cityy 80+ %, order bad, not organized, gimp classes like Engi, dd AM etc.. Nothing happen, learn to play.

Same Gimp classes which are good at Fort, omg we need to Fix Forts (2 patches till now). Nothing aboout playing wrong classes for Fort, play more range etc..
Facts dude, facts. it is both funny and depressing. :mrgreen:

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#27 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:31 pm

Spellbound wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:21 pm -Knights are nerfed down to aura bots
-Swordmasters Whispering Wind is lower version of two destro have from BO/Choppa that are instant cast.
-Archmage city sucks vs Shaman unless they have Whispering Wind and not same survivability like Shaman

Why so many Order DPS? Because Order tanks are boring and weaker version of Destro. Knights are only played by organized warbands due to necessity, not fun. Don’t expect ton of randoms playing a Knight for fun.

Destro has more “COOL”, fun abilities. Wind Of Insanity is awesome, SH can knock you back without a Cooldown given so a tank can knock you again after. Wind block is awesome, AOE KD is awesome, pulling without a pet is awesome, 40ft mdps choppa pull to you is awesome, and.. nah don’t wanna flood post w/ more bias 😊 What are some cool and fun Order unique abilities? (Only one will be mentioned and that’s about it)

Half my guild plays destro and they know the difference and have given same feedback but don’t have to listen. I’m just here to spew the same things for almost a year for fun 🤩

ATM order has the best classes for the archetypes: MDPS (Slayer), RDPS (BW), HEAL (WP) => you still refuse to play them, and refuse to k¡make proper wbs....this 2 reasons are linked ofc...ppl keep playing lol-dps/lol-classes in a high % and dont get invited to proper wbs...and finally you have a bunch of solopuggers

All that claims about destro/order dont have any sense when you see wbs filled with 5 whs+3sws or 6 engis, etc...

NOTE: I dont play any tank class, so i cant say anithing about them.

sighy

Post#28 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:33 pm

knick wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:06 pm i said a build 2-2-2 so in my understanding is a build warband always competitive. otherwise its called random open wb
Dude haveing a 2/2/2, when the other squad has it at best evens the odds. If it's a guild that plays together regularly or a couple decent 6 mans they are gonna have better synergy because they have better practice playing together.

Now, to be fair, as has been discussed many times before Destro does have a more evenly distributed power budget than order, who have like 3 classes that are super strong, at all times, with the rest being situational based on your strat and enemy comp. Given that you're a wl I'd assume you were in the kill party or meele train. (If not we found your issue i think.)

Ads
Spellbound

Post#29 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:36 pm

emiliorv wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:31 pm
Spellbound wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:21 pm -Knights are nerfed down to aura bots

ATM order has the best classes for the archetypes: MDPS (Slayer), RDPS (BW), HEAL (WP) => you still refuse to play them, and refuse to k¡make proper wbs....this 2 reasons are linked ofc...ppl keep playing lol-dps/lol-classes in a high % and dont get invited to proper wbs...and finally you have a bunch of solopuggers

All that claims about destro/order dont have any sense when you see wbs filled with 5 whs+3sws or 6 engis, etc...

NOTE: I dont play any tank class, so i cant say anithing about them.
Notice you left out tanks, exactly point of the post. So you want order to play 24 man of BW/Slayer/WP? Nothing wrong with DOK/Sorc/Choppa, they have their benefits.

My post isn’t serious because my care for balance went away with forum posts 6 months ago. This is just to entertain sioding. 😊 major bugs I just put on bug tracker and personally chat w a Dev. Forums are just entertainment and nothing is gonna happen with these posts if you’ve been here long enough.

Sofong

Post#30 » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:36 pm

sgtnanners wrote: Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:29 pm Image
true prophecy.