Recent Topics

Ads

Patch Notes 09/03/2022

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
cheepcheep

Re: Patch Notes 09/03/2022

Post#21 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:55 am

I would have named the WAR crests and tokens ROR crests etc just to keep in line with the name of the server. (branding)

overall the patch is in the right direction, the prices of gear seem high but I will wait and see how quick you gain the crests. I am happy I dont have to partake in cities to get sov gear now and allowing me to choose how I play to gain the gear I want.

hopefully next up will be be the rvr pve/door campagine.

Ads
zumos2

Post#22 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:02 am

dalen wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:16 am
zumos2 wrote: Wed Mar 09, 2022 10:08 am Ok these price increases are absolutely redicilous lol. If you want a 2h scenario weapon that was previously 800 dominator + 1200 oppressor emblems, translating to 1360 war crests. Now its is 3000 war crests. The increases on pots are even more insane. A 1500 health pot is was one officer medal, translating to 1/25 war crest. Now they cost 4 war crest. Do you really think a price incease of 100x is justified???
It is just two completely different systems and the drop rates and gain rates are different. So can't compare stuff directly like that.
Now I did a scenario I can point out that this is simply a lie. You get the same amount of warcrests as you did oppressor emblems. Meaning you literally doubled the farm for the scenario weapons and lets not even talk about the price of potions then.
Zumos - Member of Red Guard

Current Guilds: The Unlikely Plan - Deep and Dry - Dark Omen

Evilest

Post#23 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:16 am

It loosk like a well thought out set of changes.I may not agree prima facie with a bunch of them but at least its coherent.

> - Witchbrew damage now matches tooltip. Previously it would get both higher damage and increased number of stacks with more blood lust points spent.

Fixing abilities and tooltips so that tehy match is always a good first step in whatever direction. Now how about removing the ICD that's not on the tooltip then? As well as for the kisses?

> All scenario flags with proximity capture mechanic are now possible to capture even if enemies are nearby as long as your realm has more players near the flag. However if both realms still have players near the flag it will be captured at half speed. So while a single player can't completely stop more enemies from capping, they can slow it down.

Hmmm.. Isn't this a sort of a nerf to the role of snb tanks...

mynban

Post#24 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:19 am

wow that price conversion.... just wow.. everything just became way more expensive in terms of how much you need to grind compared to old.

It looks like dev team could not bring themselves to give something to community without taking back twice as much. At least timing is good, now I dont have to split my time between RoR and Lost Ark anymore.

Gangan

Post#25 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:35 am

Haven't checked in-game but some of these changes look really good.

-I'm curious to see how the crest gain is. Im theory you should be able to gain them at a higher rate as with the old currency, as there are multiple ways to obtain them
-reduced timers and lower influence-gate for dungeons are really nice 😁 you should be able now to get a new char to full bloodlord (without accessories/backs) on a long weekend 🤔
-unified pve-crest sounds nice, is the onslaught set also included?
Pächter des Wahnsinns
Gangan - SH 75 .... Blumnmoscha - BO 63
Scophis - Zealot 73 .... Drengur - WP 64
Iznogoud - Sham 50+ .... Bixo - Engie 50+
Apogemoth - Magus 40+ .... Loarelle - AM 65
originating from Drakenwald

Krima

Post#26 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:36 am

You guys out of your mind..
Do the math! much easier to grind SOV and all the gear now.
Oppresor helps now also
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

walker

Post#27 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:54 am

Awesome patch , great job keep it up!

Albais

Post#28 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:04 pm

Huge thanks to all that worked on this! Patch looks amazing and we dwarfs of Ekrund can celebrate it with a new guild song.
'tis a good week and even the langktrommi grumble a bit less than usual ;)
Image Granur Loriksson Image Dvali Gembeard Image Skirvir Azrilgrund

Ads
zmomo

Post#29 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:20 pm

Pre 40 players progress got basicly wiped. At level 39 I can't even afford full challenger which is lvl 17 set (previously I could buy a few merc sets or a few overlord pieces).

Gargis

Post#30 » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:28 pm

Wind Rose is so Awesome! I got so excited I jumped out my own window.

Thank God I was not higher than the 2nd floor!