SkullCrasher - choppa
Varus - magus
Ragarock - bright wizard

Ads
MaxHayman
Management

Re: Changelog 29/07/2014

Post#22 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 am

Seems like some of my debugging code made it live xD It has been removed.
Max Hayman

paps

Post#23 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 am

wender88 wrote:
paps wrote:
Fierceness - A group buff that increases your entire party's Weapon
Skill each time you hit (up to three times). The downside is the buff
doesn’t apply to the slayer
, instead the slayer's Initiative is reduced.
While the negative for the slayer seems high on this one, if used in a
situation when the slayer is not under attack and the party is
mainly melee, this is a powerful group buff.
This is not correct. The Wep skill buff did apply to the slayer, as well. It even stacked with other slayers wep skill buffs in the same party. Im actually quite sure it stacked with everything.
Same goes for the choppa one. It also stacked with the BO wep skill buff.

(and remember, the buff stacked up 3 times on hits. Like Fevor for WH etc.)

EDIT: cheers for the update :)
well i am not saying any of as is wrong or right , just can u post any proof need get as much info before i can say how it was...
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

wender88

Post#24 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:07 am

paps wrote: well i am not saying any of as is wrong or right , just can u post any proof need get as much info before i can say how it was...
Hmm... Dont really have any proof for it, sorry.. It's just something i know after playing my slayer for 3 years :D
dosnt even say anything about it, in the tooltip for the ability :/
Kenzing - Specialneedz

wender88

Post#25 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:11 am

Also; when i logged in to test the wep skill buff, it applies and shows on the health bar, but wep skill is unchanged. Dont know if this is the intention or not tho, with the current state of buffs over all.
Kenzing - Specialneedz

paps

Post#26 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:30 am

wender88 wrote:
paps wrote: well i am not saying any of as is wrong or right , just can u post any proof need get as much info before i can say how it was...
Hmm... Dont really have any proof for it, sorry.. It's just something i know after playing my slayer for 3 years :D
now i am tring to find if maybe it was some tactic or something that make it buff slayer to or it was skill alone that gave buff to slayer...
God Forgives... I don't!
Gru - Bright Wizard
Plissken - Slayer
Immovable - Ironbreaker
Magtheridon - Shadow Warrior
Luuca wrote:... you forgot that in RoR, you must jump every seconds to exaggerate the Melee Distance Bug.

wender88

Post#27 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:46 am

paps wrote:
wender88 wrote:
now i am tring to find if maybe it was some tactic or something that make it buff slayer to or it was skill alone that gave buff to slayer...
Was defo the skill.. Always ran the same 4 tactic's, so I know it wasnt that :) I just think it was poor tooltip describtion tbh..
Kenzing - Specialneedz

Enigmax

Post#28 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:50 am

Great work. Also great to see Nalgol's idea is working good ! Database will be fixed faster ! :)
Icicledisastah - Zealot
Schlagz - Squig Herder

Ads
Morf

Post#29 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:52 am

Nice job on the fixes, keep up the good work :D

paps wrote:
wender88 wrote:
It increased weapon skill of the slayer and all group members(there were no tactics that affected fierceness) while decreasing the slayers initiative, stackable up to 3 times for each enemy u hit with an ability, this did not stack if other slayers in the group used fierceness and didnt stack with other ws buffs like liniments. At max level (40) im pretty sure it was an increase of 32 ws per ability hit if that helps in anyway.
Last edited by Morf on Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Benjamin

Post#30 » Tue Jul 29, 2014 11:11 am

Such good news, dude! Thank you so much! We really appreciate your amazing work! Keep it up! ;-)
“Non tutto quel ch’è oro brilla, né tutti perduti son gli erranti" (J.R.R.Tolkien)