New Roleplay Guilds

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Libra

Re: New Roleplay Guilds

Post#21 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:19 pm

I see some russians do role-play in their language. Funny sometimes hehe :D
Sephanol - Chosen || Saora - Magus

Ads
Gargatyk

Post#22 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:21 pm

Joan wrote:I would definitely love to see a Nurgle guild, though.
It's a pity there is hardly anyone trying to worship papa, i'm yet to meet any other players ingame. Along with all the Tzeentch chaos concept even for chosen.

bloodi
Suspended

Post#23 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:25 pm

[quote="Gargatyk"It's a pity there is hardly anyone trying to worship papa, i'm yet to meet any other players ingame. Along with all the Tzeentch chaos concept even for chosen.[/quote]

Somehow Mythic decided that all chaos classes are Tzeentch followers.

A nurgle Chosen, Tzeentch Magus, Khorne Marauder and Slaneesh Zealot would make so much sense but hey, this is coming from the same people who were able to make Inevitable City, so go figure.

Joan

Post#24 » Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:39 pm

Fortunately for Nurgle / Khorne / Slaanesh followers, there are NPC armors which suit those three gods themes. Just a matter of waiting before Cosmetic Gear gets implemented in the future

Hey, it's something.
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Gargatyk

Post#25 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:22 pm

bloodi wrote:Somehow Mythic decided that all chaos classes are Tzeentch followers.

A nurgle Chosen, Tzeentch Magus, Khorne Marauder and Slaneesh Zealot would make so much sense but hey, this is coming from the same people who were able to make Inevitable City, so go figure.
Well, just nurgle chosen would be quite stupid, but making armor sets for each god would be too hard anyway
Besides, if i'm not mistaken, atm of WAR Online, Tzeentch is holding some stuff, that all chaos gods try to fight for, so mainly he is in the lead right now
And besides all, his main concept isn't rot, gore or being a pervert, so he is non-edgy just enought to be the main god in an MMO

And about all that NPC gods armor, Khorne and Slaanesh Chosens look badass, when Nurgle oen has nice shiel and sword, but jeez that armor set
Still mad want it tho

Joan

Post#26 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 8:42 pm

@OP: Could you add an hyperlink to every RP guild listed, so when you click on it you are redirected to it's forum thread? It would be nice :P
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Scurvydog

Post#27 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 11:21 pm

The empire has rich lore and I believe they could be very fun to roleplay. If you can't find anything interesting roleplay possibility in a witch hunter I think it might be due to lack of effort ;) Don't think of the empire as just "humans" their respective orders are just as interesting and diverse as those of other races, if not even more so.

I guess dwarves and orcs are "easier" to light RP as though, having some fun with it, without it taking center stage as much, due to the general behavior of the races. In the case of the humans, the general behavior will alter a lot between a knight and a bright wizard and I see plenty of room for internal bickering to have fun with.

I find the RP guilds the best way to enjoy the game and seek some social refuge from the /advice channel, which seems to get more dank and toxic by the day and would love to see some RP guilds from other races.

Kragg

Post#28 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:47 pm

I reserved the Carroburg Greatswords guildtag if I ever feel on becoming human over dwarf ;)
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers

Ads
Glorian

Post#29 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:58 pm

The Bugman's Rangers were found yesterday. German dwarven RP Guild.
I Hope to see them in the rvr soon.

Kragg

Post#30 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:55 pm

Glorian wrote:The Bugman's Rangers were found yesterday. German dwarven RP Guild.
I Hope to see them in the rvr soon.
I have that guildtag too :P
Sergeant-Major Drengk Burloksson, RR 85 Sniper
Hulfdan Irongrip, RR 81 Ironbreaker
Rordin Brightrune, RR 70 Runepriest
Proud Founder of the 3rd Bitterstone Thunderers