Recent Topics

Ads

Open RvR Event Scheduled 11/08/14 - 9PM GMT

Get organized here and slay that monster, or challenge your enemy to an epic battle on the battlefield.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Nishka
Suspended

Re: Open RvR Event Scheduled 11/08/14 - 9PM GMT

Post#21 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:19 am

Tesq wrote:cannon are just stupid, ,most of time 1 side push inside wc and get killed by npc, cannon just break the fun of 1 side and have the same conseguence, so please no ista kill cannon etc

About event, this time we will see some auras at work eheh
Last time I tried auras they didn't really work... :(
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#22 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:14 am

Kaitanaroyr wrote: have to remove renown from it still remember the kv south keep with the 1 shot cannons lol
i think they should do some damage but not instant kill.
Oh my god, that was annoying! Des WC cannons could hit into the keep. So many order being farmed in the keep when waiting for tick :/

Sulorie

Post#23 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:50 pm

Spongel wrote:in the original game they solved the camping problem with cannons ...but as long they aren't implemented I would suggest to fall back to festenplatz or an outher BO...
The cannons were the worst addition ever. They hugely reduce the size or rvr lakes. You can't camp almost all war camps, people just have to look on their map and take one of the many ways to leave it.
Dying is no option.

Spongel

Post#24 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:38 am

I dont have a problem with cannons aslong the range and dmg isn't too high...

hope to see u all in the open RVR zone today!
Shauree - Zealot

Gruduk

Post#25 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 12:08 pm

Well, I'm happy to come back right now ! Bravo, and I might be there for the party !

¤¤¤

Eh ben, je suis content de revenir quand il faut ! Bravo, et je serais peut-être là pour la fête !

Grolar

Post#26 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:37 pm

Kaitanaroyr wrote:
Elven wrote:The WC cannons were kind of good. The range was too OP, but I thought it helped resolve the spawn camping. If the range was decreased, I think it would be acceptable.
have to remove renown from it still remember the kv south keep with the 1 shot cannons lol
A happy middle ground would be nice. After all its a cannon, not a feather duster so it should do a lot of damage. If it doesn't do enough its pointless, if it does too much, too fast its over powered. At the very least keep cannons should do powerful AOE damage to players knocking their health down 25-33% at least. That way it take 3-4 cannon hits to kill them and forces players to not bunch up and take out cannons first.
If WC cannons come back they should do even more damage. No one should be attacking WC's in my opinion, it just an excuse to grief kill people in a place they should ultimately have some safety and take care of day to day business.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Nishka
Suspended

Post#27 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:55 pm

Grolar wrote:
Kaitanaroyr wrote:
Elven wrote:The WC cannons were kind of good. The range was too OP, but I thought it helped resolve the spawn camping. If the range was decreased, I think it would be acceptable.
have to remove renown from it still remember the kv south keep with the 1 shot cannons lol
A happy middle ground would be nice. After all its a cannon, not a feather duster so it should do a lot of damage. If it doesn't do enough its pointless, if it does too much, too fast its over powered. At the very least keep cannons should do powerful AOE damage to players knocking their health down 25-33% at least. That way it take 3-4 cannon hits to kill them and forces players to not bunch up and take out cannons first.
If WC cannons come back they should do even more damage. No one should be attacking WC's in my opinion, it just an excuse to grief kill people in a place they should ultimately have some safety and take care of day to day business.
No need for cannons. NPC guards can stop camp camping just fine.
"Well, once there was only chaos. You ask me, order's winning". - Grandmaster Siegfried Trappenfeld

Grolar

Post#28 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:17 pm

Actually they don't. Myself along with many others ave easily fought our way into the WC's. There are weak spots. Strength in numbers can subdue the guards. In fact I have seen a single Shammy march right into the Order WC and then logout.
THUMP - "MEDIOCRE!!" ...Who's laughing now?

Ads
Kingslayer

Post#29 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:09 pm

Hmm may I ask a stupid question ? : How to join this :( And where is the fight ?

Vae Victis...

Dana
Former Staff

Post#30 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:47 pm

Nordland RvR - :)
"A danger foreseen is a danger avoided."

Dana - WE
Horsegirl - DoK