Ads

Patchnotes 01/10/16

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Natherul
Developer

Re: Patchnotes 01/10/16

Post#31 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:03 pm

lokkhy wrote:nice but, when you can't enter a SC cause you are in fight, it is bad to got the debuff ...
You have one initial minute and then you can press to get another minute... 2 minutes should be enough to leave combat :P

Ads
bloodi
Suspended

Post#32 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:18 pm

People complaining they cant **** up scs while queueing on Orvr and then leaving it when it pops amazes me.

So somehow is unfair that you eat a 10 mins debuff but the people on the sc having to play with less people than the other team till someone else queues was totally cool.

Seriously, your actions have consequences guys.

Tesq

Post#33 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:00 pm

it's a bit too hard maybe, i get that you want ppls top pop in rvr when def happen etc (other reasons) but 2 min are not enough to end some fight that said you understnd even the problem of sc starting with less ppl, that's why we asked a lot of time the sc start time was to be increased a bit like 30 sec more, also when you pug queue will be implemented such problem would be replace by faster pop ever.

peterthepan3

Post#34 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:10 pm

Tesq wrote:it's a bit too hard maybe, i get that you want ppls top pop in rvr when def happen etc (other reasons) but 2 min are not enough to end some fight that said you understnd even the problem of sc starting with less ppl, that's why we asked a lot of time the sc start time was to be increased a bit like 30 sec more, also when you pug queue will be implemented such problem would be replace by faster pop ever.
2 minutes is more than enough time to hide, run away, lose combat etc. If you're queuing for scenarios and expecting to engage in RvR as well, well now you will need to prioritise a bit more.

Tesq

Post#35 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:21 pm

peterthepan3 wrote:
Tesq wrote:it's a bit too hard maybe, i get that you want ppl top pop in rvr when def happen etc (other reasons) but 2 min are not enough to end some fight that said i understand even the problem of sc starting with less ppl, that's why we asked a lot of time the sc start time was to be increased a bit like 30 sec more, also when you pug queue will be implemented such problem would be replace by faster pop ever.

2 minutes is more than enough time to hide, run away, lose combat etc. If you're queuing for scenarios and expecting to engage in RvR as well, well now you will need to prioritise a bit more.

p.s sy for grammars orrors im a bit tired

ye but it can be a double edge scenario you know, that's why the "maybe" ppl could choice to priorize the sc due to pug queue being implemented to level up and totally ingore the rvr.

Theseus

Post#36 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:24 pm

Tesq wrote:
peterthepan3 wrote:
Tesq wrote:it's a bit too hard maybe, i get that you want ppl top pop in rvr when def happen etc (other reasons) but 2 min are not enough to end some fight that said i understand even the problem of sc starting with less ppl, that's why we asked a lot of time the sc start time was to be increased a bit like 30 sec more, also when you pug queue will be implemented such problem would be replace by faster pop ever.

p.s sy for grammars orrors im a bit tired

ye but it can be a double edge scenario you know, that's why the "maybe" ppl could choice to priorize the sc due to pug queue being implemented to level up and totally ingore the rvr.
Maybe it wouldnt be so bad if people first did sc to level up and try to get the easier to get sc gear. That way those people could do some things on their own in RvR and dont need to stick with the zerg all the time.
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Dabbart

Post#37 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:01 pm

if 2minutes isnt enough time to get out of combat, then a 10min debuff shouldn't be a big deal. No?
Azarael wrote: It's only a nerf if you're bad.

(see, I can shitpost too!)
Secrets wrote: Kindly adjust your attitude to actually help the community and do not impose your will on it. You aren't as powerful as you think.

SpacestarKid

Post#38 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:19 am

You guys always do neccessary changes to this game but they almost always are turned upside down. Instead of punish sc leavers you choose to give debuff to ppl who do both - sc's and rvr. At least you could assign debuff to a No button, not for timer ending.
If I play shaman which is pretty hard to kill, I can kite enemies lot more than 2 minutes.

For not to create a new topic - when will we see 3 minutes potions cooldown and attackable magus/engi mines?
Shogun, Zama, Mashka, Antifreeze, Alcotester

Ads
georgehabadasher

Post#39 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:50 am

Great job with the quitter debuff. My scenario experience has been a lot better and I've only had one or two scenarios with a severe population imbalance since the patch.

dur3al

Post#40 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:46 am

I truly do not understand the quitters debuff to people who does not take the queue.

If your intent is to punish people who are causing the beginning of the scenario to be imbalanced - it is ridiculous, you'll just slow down the pop overall again for OTHER players who are looking to get a pop because now this group needs to wait 8-10 mins. So think about it, you're not just punishing this group in particular, but everyone else looking to have a sc pop.

I totally agree with the quitters debuff if the guys leave the sc though.
Martyr's Square: Sync & Nerfedbuttons - enigma
Martyr's Square: Dureal & Method - Disrespect/It's Orz again
Badlands: Dureal & Alatheus - Exo
Karak-Norn: Sejanus - Blitz/Elementz