Recent Topics

Ads

DOK + WP .ab ex tips, tricks and FAQ

Let's talk about... everything else
blaqwar

Re: DOK + WP .ab ex tips, tricks and FAQ

Post#31 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:49 am

Noted and corrected, thank you. I didn't catch it cause my DoK is stuck in T3 PvEing. :p

Ads
Vdova

Post#32 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:01 pm

Azarael wrote:I need to issue a correction:

It says that Transfer Essence and Sigmar's Radiance in Devotion and Vitality heal for 500% of the damage dealt and mitigated. This is wrong and is my error. They actually heal for 250% of the damage dealt and mitigated.
And the dmg dealt still nerfed for 50%?
Vdova - Witch elf princess of suffer and despair

Azarael

Post#33 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 1:13 pm

Yup. Usually hit for about 200 -> 500 heal, 750 with tactic.

Tholkienn

Post#34 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 12:35 am

Is Divine stryke (aoe hit heal) will repop when you can aza'?
Think this skill will help melee healers.

Azarael

Post#35 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 1:24 am

When I can, I will reintroduce Divine Strike / Consume Essence and increase AP cost on S'R / TE.

Vdova

Post#36 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:38 am

I dont know guys. At the start of experimental mode for DoK, WP, You told something about "effective" melee healing. Yet You nerfing it to the ground each patch. TE: 1st) undefendable unmitigated 50% dmg nerf, heal for 550%dmg done 2nd) defendable unmitigated 50% dmg nerf heal for 350% dmg done 3rd) defendable, mitigated 50% dmg nerf heal for 250% dmg done.

If You plan continue this way, there will be nothing than backhealing doks even with 50% less armor, or pure torture doks. I dont think may ppl usin vitality covenant atm, besides armor buff if they get preasured by melees/sws/engis.

Nyuszika

Post#37 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:24 am

Vdova wrote: If You plan continue this way, there will be nothing than backhealing doks even with 50% less armor, or pure torture doks. I dont think may ppl usin vitality covenant atm, besides armor buff if they get preasured by melees/sws/engis.
Dont think there will be a lot heal DOKs or WPs with 50% lees armor. The character is more soft than a shaman or a zealot. And this healers dont have any skill for survival, no stagger as ability (just M3), no speed buff (not even in weapon), or heal by moving like zeal/runi can.

Just like many of the old healers i fixed a new character, and leave my rr 59 :(

Azarael

Post#38 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:46 am

Vdova wrote:I dont know guys. At the start of experimental mode for DoK, WP, You told something about "effective" melee healing. Yet You nerfing it to the ground each patch. TE: 1st) undefendable unmitigated 50% dmg nerf, heal for 550%dmg done 2nd) defendable unmitigated 50% dmg nerf heal for 350% dmg done 3rd) defendable, mitigated 50% dmg nerf heal for 250% dmg done.

If You plan continue this way, there will be nothing than backhealing doks even with 50% less armor, or pure torture doks. I dont think may ppl usin vitality covenant atm, besides armor buff if they get preasured by melees/sws/engis.
Incorrect. The factor of 2 error has always been present. The true handling:

1) -50% damage, 275% heal, undefendable
2) -50% damage, 175% heal, undefendable, damage reductions and absorbs affect
3) -50% damage, 250% heal, 20% strike through, damage reductions and absorbs affect, heal ignores Guard

Ads
Vdova

Post#39 » Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:45 pm

Azarael wrote:
Vdova wrote:I dont know guys. At the start of experimental mode for DoK, WP, You told something about "effective" melee healing. Yet You nerfing it to the ground each patch. TE: 1st) undefendable unmitigated 50% dmg nerf, heal for 550%dmg done 2nd) defendable unmitigated 50% dmg nerf heal for 350% dmg done 3rd) defendable, mitigated 50% dmg nerf heal for 250% dmg done.

Incorrect. The factor of 2 error has always been present. The true handling:

1) -50% damage, 275% heal, undefendable
2) -50% damage, 175% heal, undefendable, damage reductions and absorbs affect
3) -50% damage, 250% heal, 20% strike through, damage reductions and absorbs affect, heal ignores Guard
Oh ok, I was just following info from previous patchnotes.

Kravenous

Post#40 » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:41 pm

I'm personally LOVING the changes myself. Prayer of Rightousness turning willpower to strength is GREAT. Fantastic idea.
Raveous - Warrior Priest
Kravenous - White Lion
Karthenax - Shadow Warrior
Numenorean - Knight of the Blazing Sun