Recent Topics

Ads

Noobie asks: Which side is in need of which roles?

Let's talk about... everything else
Glorian

Re: Noobie asks: Which side is in need of which roles?

Post#31 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:00 am

worship wrote:What's the situation in T4 rvr during EU prime-time?
From the population stats i see that T4 is more or less equal in terms of number of players, but which of the sides being pressured more, due to the more premades/better coordination on the enemy side?
That changes every week which side is more in numbers/more organized.

Ads
Taiwan

Post#32 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:17 am

Compared to this, the order needs a good leadership and unity

Buttbeard

Post#33 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:53 am

For destro i would say healer as we seem to lack healers. At least when i do pug sc's we often lose because of lack of heals. I am not going to far if i say 8 out of 10 times i lost a sc it has been because lack of healers. More than once i have been on second place on healing done destro side with my chosen. not one time it has happened many times so that should tell a lot :)
While order often have 3+ healers that do heal

or ranged dps. As there is a shortage of that on destro side. the average pug rvr or sc destro are very melee heavy so to say.

On order i don't really know as i haven't played any order up past rank 5 or so.
But from a destro point of view i would say they have a shortage of melee dps. Seems to me that of the order that does not play tank or haler almost everyone play a ranged class. i see a few slayers, WH and WL here and there but not many compared to the huge amount of ranged dps
My house is so much bigger than your house that your house does not even fit into my bathroom

HeroesFall

Post#34 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Serbiansword wrote:
HeroesFall wrote:What's the issue with rolling a slayer?

I'd consider that my first choice for Order, followed by IB and WP.
Well the biggest issue is that you need to be babysitted all the time because you will be target #1 for destro. Guard and healers on you all the time or you will be dying non stop.
So, push your way into T4, find a guild and get yourself some nice premades going. I'm always up for some slayer guarding :)
That is indeed an issue with being a melee glass cannon. On the positive, they have mohawks, tattoos, and rage.

As a tank main, I <3 tanks that look for good guard opportunities and do so without having to be asked.

What is the WP mirror on Destruction side? I made a WP last night, because of the awesome tabletop models (and the cinematic, let's be honest here). Looking forward to seeing how one plays. Will need to find a home for these guys Order side.

Serbiansword

Post#35 » Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:44 pm

HeroesFall wrote:
Serbiansword wrote:
HeroesFall wrote:What's the issue with rolling a slayer?

I'd consider that my first choice for Order, followed by IB and WP.
Well the biggest issue is that you need to be babysitted all the time because you will be target #1 for destro. Guard and healers on you all the time or you will be dying non stop.
So, push your way into T4, find a guild and get yourself some nice premades going. I'm always up for some slayer guarding :)
That is indeed an issue with being a melee glass cannon. On the positive, they have mohawks, tattoos, and rage.

As a tank main, I <3 tanks that look for good guard opportunities and do so without having to be asked.

What is the WP mirror on Destruction side? I made a WP last night, because of the awesome tabletop models (and the cinematic, let's be honest here). Looking forward to seeing how one plays. Will need to find a home for these guys Order side.
WP counterpart is Disciple of Khaine.