Ads

Patch Notes 24/2/2017

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Theseus

Re: Patch Notes 24/2/2017

Post#31 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:12 am

Torquemadra wrote:
tropiw wrote:The people of the problem? Today, after entering the new patch have boiling! Bags fell as expected with the new location of objects! The genesis of the blue to purple weapon! I dropped out of gold and it anigilyator (((((A promised new sets
Fixed, server needs a boot
Was it also fixed that we get still officer Emblems in sc? Or is that something complete different. Coding and so on?
Andyrion Ulthenair
Arphyrion Soulblade

Ads
NoRKaLKiLLa

Post#32 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:19 am

Just crushed through all the lair bosses and I must day, job well done. Black crag is not for the faint of heart, and has already hosted an epic fight in its mini lake. Dragon wake is going to teach positioning or cause a whole lot of running. Glad I stayed awake to knock out the lair bosses while everyone was asleep...because it's going to be cut throat to get a killing blow in the coming weeks.

Gear sets have some exciting bonuses and I can just feel the carnage that's coming in a few hours when the lakes start to fill.

Also phenomenal idea to provide more tokens for 6v6 scenarios than winning a pug scenario.

Dalgrimar

Post#33 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:21 am

Theseus wrote:
Torquemadra wrote:
tropiw wrote:The people of the problem? Today, after entering the new patch have boiling! Bags fell as expected with the new location of objects! The genesis of the blue to purple weapon! I dropped out of gold and it anigilyator (((((A promised new sets
Fixed, server needs a boot
Was it also fixed that we get still officer Emblems in sc? Or is that something complete different. Coding and so on?
Would like to know this aswell.
Atm you cant get conq medals or emblems from sc reward.
Dalgri - Ftp/Sens - Sadboi - Fanboy

utube
twitch

peterthepan3

Post#34 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:26 am

Love the fact 6v6 will reward you most emblems. The clowns and I are ready for cw spam!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#35 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:30 am

peterthepan3 wrote:Love the fact 6v6 will reward you most emblems. The clowns and I are ready for cw spam!
Very cool
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy

AngusMacAskill

Post#36 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:35 am

The problem with the conqueror pricing lies in the fact that they will be readily available in keep gold bags. Those blessed by RNGesus will get full conq in a matter of days. So the line "it will be quite some time before players attain a piece," is not only redundant but completely wrong.

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#37 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 10:52 am

wargrimnir wrote:RyanMakara
- Imperial Hunting Hound should work as the Warlord's Fell Hound now.

Click here to watch on YouTube
Torque thanks a lot man for settin up the Lairs and especially their abilities(Looks promising that tooltips on their interface window work now!)
Last edited by Razielhell on Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

RyanMakara

Post#38 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:06 am

AngusMacAskill wrote:The problem with the conqueror pricing lies in the fact that they will be readily available in keep gold bags. Those blessed by RNGesus will get full conq in a matter of days. So the line "it will be quite some time before players attain a piece," is not only redundant but completely wrong.
Only 8 people have a full set of Genesis gear at the moment, and that has been available for 6 months. How can you expect certain people to get 6 unique pieces within a few week's time? It may be wrong to say it takes a long time to get the pieces as they come from Gold Bags, but overall the rate will not be instant. Some people will get it first, duh.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Post#39 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:09 am

Thanks Saupreusse for you incredible work regarding lair maps!

And thanks @all for other improvements. I am especially excited about the new set from lair bosses.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

Danielle

Post#40 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 11:21 am

wargrimnir wrote:[Conqueror and Dominator Gear]
- Added Conqueror Medallions and Crests to player kills in RvR/Scens for RR42+
- Shifted other T4 Keep bag loot to blue/green/white bags.
- Reduced vendor cost of Annihilator and Mercenary gear by over 50% in most cases.
- Added Annihilator Emblems to Scenario win quests. They do not award at the same rate, some more, some less. 6v6 gains the most.
While I am happy to see all these changes is there a plan for what happens when fortresses go in the game? Will they then give invader or will the gear shift down again? Or are you perhaps planning .... a wipe? :P All answers are good I just like information ;) .
wargrimnir wrote:[Conqueror and Dominator Gear]
Thanks to Ryan for setting up the vendors, portals, and doors needed.
Thanks to Saupreusse for making my life easier with the lair maps. A PQ tracker was intended for the area, but I wasn't able to get it functioning to the level of quality that I expected. Perhaps in the future.
Big thanks to Torquemadra for basically setting up all the lair bosses with abilities.
Thanks Ryan, Saupreusse and Torque. After experiencing Torque's keep lords, I am sure the lair bosses with their new abilities will actually be fun and challenging and not a boring walkover like they used to be in the original.
wargrimnir wrote:Renown compression will be dealt with some time after client control most likely. No worries just yet.
Omg does that mean we are like 2 weeks away from having a new client with full client control? If so that's the best news I've heard in the longest of times.

Also thanks for patching outside of server primetime.
Spoiler:
Raging Slayer overextender and Healbot of Deep and Dry and Dark Omen
All my Order characters
All my Destro characters
Yes, you are welcome to this hitlist. I REALLY enjoy being chased across a whole zone.