Recent Topics

Ads

[Addons] Sulle's Projects

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
BoneRonin

Re: [Addons] Sulle's Projects

Post#31 » Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 pm

sullemunk wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:35 pm
DaWolf wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:13 pm There's a pb with the nRarity link i guess. Pretty sure it's not the same as this link below
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Rarity.zip
thats the old one i modified
Sorry, are the addons listed initially not the ones you currently use or update your post with?

Noticed your UI via stream the other night - looking stellar! Epic work and would love to support and utilize as well (Assuming the listed addons are those?)

Cheers^^

Ads
sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#32 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:53 am

BoneRonin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 pm
DaWolf wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 1:13 pm There's a pb with the nRarity link i guess. Pretty sure it's not the same as this link below
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... Rarity.zip
Sorry, are the addons listed initially not the ones you currently use or update your post with?

Noticed your UI via stream the other night - looking stellar! Epic work and would love to support and utilize as well (Assuming the listed addons are those?)

Cheers^^
These are just a few old project addons. I got tons of em, mostly custom made/modded to suit my needs. I dont do compilation packs (Exept for Guardpack) since everyones setup/needs differ, and i use a one-profile for all my chars
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

BoneRonin

Post#33 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:58 am

sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 6:53 am
BoneRonin wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 pm

Cheers^^
These are just a few old project addons. I got tons of em, mostly custom made/modded to suit my needs. I dont do compilation packs (Exept for Guardpack) since everyones setup/needs differ, and i use a one-profile for all my chars
(I wrote a reply via mobile, but apparently using the "back button" uno-reversed my Submit..)

Oh okay, gotcha! I too use the same profile for every character, but I totally get it. And yeah, no worries, that's completely understandable. Thank you for the clarification!

Either way, very jealous of your setup. I especially love the animated character portrait.. SO gud. Is there perhaps an addon for that or is this a custom creation as well? :shock:

Thanks again!

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#34 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:16 am

The one I use is custom made, but there are a simular one called rv_3dportrait
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

BoneRonin

Post#35 » Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:18 am

sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:16 am The one I use is custom made, but there are a simular one called rv_3dportrait
Ah, super! I'm excited to begin my install/uninstall journey xD

Thanks again, mate! ^^