Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Trial by Pain can not be interrupted by Taunt

Let's talk about... everything else
Farrul

Re: [WH] Trial by Pain can not be interrupted by Taunt

Post#31 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:38 am

Krima wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:46 am100% make them both interruptible.

TBP also procs 2x bullets even if all hits get parry. Please fix that.
TBP atm its beyong OP and broken. Having seeker blade guarante hit + razor strike building mech even if parried also. No matter what WH be healing for 1k with such a low CD on TBP.

Its not even a balance debate. We talking about a bug that have been around for yearss
It is a balance debate and i will tell you excatly why. Witch elves are likewise overpowered(1vs1) and they belong to the overpoulated zerg faction(WE performs better than WH in ranked, that's a hint).

This ''fix' that 1vs1 destro duelers complain about hardly matters when every solo Witch elf or Chosen is backed up by 5 green midgets roaming the lake and outnumber the order toons 3:1. It can wait until the realms become balanced again or Order gains population, the last thing you want to do is further remove incentive from a faction that struggles to sustain a playerbase except for that 1 golden hour each day when the x-realmers get bored and log into their Order toons.

Ads
Sofong

Post#32 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:54 am

Farrul wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:38 am

TBP atm its beyong OP and broken. Having seeker blade guarante hit + razor strike building mech even if parried also. No matter what WH be healing for 1k with such a low CD on TBP.

Its not even a balance debate. We talking about a bug that have been around for yearss
It is a balance debate and i will tell you excatly why. Witch elves are likewise overpowered(1vs1) and they belong to the overpoulated zerg faction(WE performs better than WH in ranked, that's a hint).

This ''fix' that 1vs1 destro duelers complain about hardly matters when every solo Witch elf or Chosen is backed up by 5 green midgets roaming the lake and outnumber the order toons 3:1. It can wait until the realms become balanced again or Order gains population, the last thing you want to do is further remove incentive from a faction that struggles to sustain a playerbase except for that 1 golden hour each day when the x-realmers get bored and log into their Order toons.
population never an excuse for a class being broken, since pop goes back and forth. and choppa also perform so poorly in ranked so as some other classes base on that theory they all deserve to be heavily buffed.

Farrul

Post#33 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:51 am

Sofong wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:54 am

population never an excuse for a class being broken, since pop goes back and forth. and choppa also perform so poorly in ranked so as some other classes base on that theory they all deserve to be heavily buffed.
It is not an excuse, the amount of drama over this ''fix'' is not proportional to the low impact it has in-game and should be low in the priority list of things that need attention/fixed. Realm balance on the other hand is the most important balance, without it the server dies.

What i would like know though and i do aplogize if it was already answered is if this ''bug'' is in fact a confirmed bug or designed that way? There might be a good reason for that since WH is designed around having more powerful executions than WE, the latter is designed around stronger attacks so their mechanic balance is asymmetrical.

sharpblader

Post#34 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:07 am

I have difficulty understanding what you mean to say.

Is your idea to promote population balance by incentivizing players to play solo roaming class builds which have almost no impact on RvR? If you truly want Order to have more people playing classes and builds that directly effect RvR outcomes, you should not be advocating incentives for solo roam classes and builds.

What point is having a balanced population if one side fields only solo roamers?

Both WH and WEs are OP in 1v1 and they enjoy that status because they lose a lot of efficiency in zergs. What we are talking about is a possible bug.

Im tired of the 'x-realming' complaints. No one has come up with data to support its prevalence. It has become an adage which many people quickly cite to place blame on losing in RvR.

The fact is that devs have the data and have launched a survey for the same. So far, no actions have been made which possibly indicate that they do not feel it is a concerning issue.

The changes they made for the RvR reward track are pretty smart in my opinion and should de-incentivize one sided zerging for prolonged periods of time. What no one can change however is the players decision to play on the winning side unless some other features are addressed, the thoughts of which I have shared elsewhere:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47795&p=507034#p507034

diegomess

Post#35 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:16 am

Farrul wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:51 am

It is not an excuse, the amount of drama over this ''fix'' is not proportional to the low impact it has in-game and should be low in the priority list of things that need attention/fixed. Realm balance on the other hand is the most important balance, without it the server dies.

What i would like know though and i do aplogize if it was already answered is if this ''bug'' is in fact a confirmed bug or designed that way? There might be a good reason for that since WH is designed around having more powerful executions than WE, the latter is designed around stronger attacks so their mechanic balance is asymmetrical.
lol you say this when order was zerging way more last year for many months and still BO and SH got nerfed back then even when destro was getting 1star IC sieged for so long, and the WE nerf threat was like 50 pages long and multiple threaths, this is the first time about the WH bullshit and ppl barely wants to talk about this nobody pitties your "zerging problems" this **** started with the new currency patch.

your realm is always backed up with 70% range. Runnies, AMs, BWs, SWs tf you talking about.
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

LetsYouDie

Post#36 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:43 am

Farrul wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 7:51 am

RAMPAGE
Spoiler:
Ayaya > Not Ayaya

Farrul

Post#37 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:21 am

sharpblader wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:07 amI have difficulty understanding what you mean to say.

Is your idea to promote population balance by incentivizing players to play solo roaming class builds which have almost no impact on RvR? If you truly want Order to have more people playing classes and builds that directly effect RvR outcomes, you should not be advocating incentives for solo roam classes and builds.

What point is having a balanced population if one side fields only solo roamers?

Both WH and WEs are OP in 1v1 and they enjoy that status because they lose a lot of efficiency in zergs. What we are talking about is a possible bug.

Im tired of the 'x-realming' complaints. No one has come up with data to support its prevalence. It has become an adage which many people quickly cite to place blame on losing in RvR.

The fact is that devs have the data and have launched a survey for the same. So far, no actions have been made which possibly indicate that they do not feel it is a concerning issue.

The changes they made for the RvR reward track are pretty smart in my opinion and should de-incentivize one sided zerging for prolonged periods of time. What no one can change however is the players decision to play on the winning side unless some other features are addressed, the thoughts of which I have shared elsewhere:

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=47795&p=507034#p507034
No it is not, i'm addressing the amount of drama in this thread which goes beyond the scope of this bug, hence why i asked and i qoute myself :

I agree it should be fixed if it is indeed a bug, however it still has low- impact in game(as you've written yourself ': '' solo roaming class builds which have almost no impact on RvR '') and exists on the faction that currently struggles with the population. I won't lie, at this point in time i much rather have one more WH in the game than yet another WE/green midget that zergs everywhere. That does not mean I consider solo roaming ''builds'' to be the solution to realm balance, no.

diegomess wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 8:16 amlol you say this when order was zerging way more last year for many months and still BO and SH got nerfed back then even when destro was getting 1star IC sieged for so long, and the WE nerf threat was like 50 pages long and multiple threaths, this is the first time about the WH bullshit and ppl barely wants to talk about this nobody pitties your "zerging problems" this **** started with the new currency patch.

your realm is always backed up with 70% range. Runnies, AMs, BWs, SWs tf you talking about.
Calm down. If you dig through my post history you will see me defending the BO, i still believe they need compensating for the removal of CD reduction and the tactic that replaced it was indeed a joke. (Not squiq though, it was ridiculous at some point and far worse than your complaints about WH). First time? Please be honest you guys complained about WH in every thread about WEs, not sure what you mean by it started with the ''currency patch''.

P.S. To be chronologically precise I'm 90% certain the BO/Squiq/destro nerfs came during a period when destro was the dominating realm, then it shifted to Order some time after that(at least BO nerf).

reynor007

Post#38 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:31 am

no one cared about WH and TbP until I showed how to play it
bugs should be fixed without question, but cry about WH continue)
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

Ads
sharpblader

Post#39 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:30 am

Great, this means everyone is in agreement.

The bug, if it is a bug, should be fixed.

reynor007

Post#40 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:47 am

sharpblader wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:30 am Great, this means everyone is in agreement.

The bug, if it is a bug, should be fixed.
Of course, I also think that Sacrificial Stab WE should stop healing if the ability was parried, at the moment the healing is always received.
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+