Recent Topics

Ads

Current RVR state

Ask for in-game support. Bugs go to the Bug Tracker.
Forum rules
READ THE STICKIED THREADS BEFORE YOU POST IN THIS SUBFORUM.

The answers you may seek are likely already there.

Thank you.
Hargrim
Developer

Re: Current RVR state

Post#41 » Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 pm

Well I'm aware of the issues, but there seem to be no viable solution. Or I don't see one.

Ads
Esperflame

Post#42 » Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Hargrim wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 3:07 pm Well I'm aware of the issues, but there seem to be no viable solution. Or I don't see one.
Maybe it's time to start over then and start picking out the good and the bad on RvR changes. Sure I have a list of complaints about the current status of RvR, but You guys have genuinely done good changes as well.
Karnak (Ironbreaker), Hadebrandt (KotBS), Quigon (Swordmaster), Rakthraka (Black Orc), Thulza (Chosen), Braerithryn (Blackguard)

"Yeah, I play all the tanks. I've got beef!" - Me

Hargrim
Developer

Post#43 » Wed May 09, 2018 9:06 pm

Esperflame wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm Maybe it's time to start over then and start picking out the good and the bad on RvR changes. Sure I have a list of complaints about the current status of RvR, but You guys have genuinely done good changes as well.

I don't see the point of more big changes to RvR.

Lets move to next thing, forts, because grinding on basic RvR mechanics is not creating new content that players starved for progress want.

krattalak

Post#44 » Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm

Natherul wrote: Tue May 08, 2018 11:15 am
In regards to time to lock a zone, the team currently sees no issues with having a zone take multiple hours, in fact thats something we strive for in a sense as we dont want city sieges daily (once they are available ofc).
multiple hours is one thing. 8+ hours on the other hand seems excessive. I've played in a zone, left, took a nap, came back and the zone was still in play for hours after.

Hargrim
Developer

Post#45 » Thu May 10, 2018 6:14 am

krattalak wrote: Wed May 09, 2018 10:59 pm multiple hours is one thing. 8+ hours on the other hand seems excessive. I've played in a zone, left, took a nap, came back and the zone was still in play for hours after.

Put some effort into game and get better at it. Find people to play with. Grow some realm pride.