Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Trial by Pain can not be interrupted by Taunt

Let's talk about... everything else
sharpblader

Re: [WH] Trial by Pain can not be interrupted by Taunt

Post#41 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 11:56 am

reynor007 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:47 am
sharpblader wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:30 am Great, this means everyone is in agreement.

The bug, if it is a bug, should be fixed.
Of course, I also think that Sacrificial Stab WE should stop healing if the ability was parried, at the moment the healing is always received.

I think no ability should award anything when defended.

Ads
Parallell86

Post#42 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:31 pm

sharpblader wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 10:30 am Great, this means everyone is in agreement.

Of course, I also think that Sacrificial Stab WE should stop healing if the ability was parried, at the moment the healing is always received.
Bullshit? Sacrificial Stab is based on the damage you deal, how can zero damage generate any specific amount of healing? Its like Furious Choppin would behave the same way which makes no sense.

And its funny to hear you utter the words "and the cry about WH continues..." when you alas has been spearheading the never ending cry spree against WE.

Sinisterror

Post#43 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:53 pm

Parallell86 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:31 pm

Bullshit? Sacrificial Stab is based on the damage you deal, how can zero damage generate any specific amount of healing? Its like Furious Choppin would behave the same way which makes no sense.

And its funny to hear you utter the words "and the cry about WH continues..." when you alas has been spearheading the never ending cry spree against WE.
SS actually does heal even when it's parried, But you dont get the AA Dmg bonus proc if parried. I think when parried it heals for same amount it says in toolip based on how many finisher points you consume.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

Parallell86

Post#44 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 3:50 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:53 pm

SS actually does heal even when it's parried, But you dont get the AA Dmg bonus proc if parried. I think when parried it heals for same amount it says in toolip based on how many finisher points you consume.
Oh Oh Oh!!! 10 bucks says SS get fixed first. Just saying.

reynor007

Post#45 » Tue Apr 05, 2022 4:14 pm

for me, this is nothing more than entertainment, if someone wants to achieve balance, but does not notice the obvious superiority of the class for which he himself plays, this is hypocrisy.
and to be honest, after the destruction complete of kotbs, this is my favorite class since the opening of this game, I don't care about the balance.
As for you, I don't think that a player of your level can talk sensibly about balance, but of course you can express your opinion and of course continue to hate me
WH - mdpv 80+
WE - Witchrage 80+

facundo7777

Post#46 » Wed Apr 06, 2022 6:08 am

reynor007 wrote: Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:31 am no one cared about WH and TbP until I showed how to play it
bugs should be fixed without question, but cry about WH continue)
gratz for You for exploring great build!!
anyway it doesnt change the fact it is somehow op and almost every wh's using it now.

WE is broken too to be honest :)

Grock

Post#47 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:35 pm

diegomess wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:29 pm what u mean, slayer rune of absorption is way harder to see and thus interrupting compared to choppa's furious choppin and you can combo it with rampage to be op.

TBP is every 8 sec and taunt every 15, you cant do anything about it, healing is the most valuable thing in 1v1 imagine if you had ROA every 8 sec uninterruptable, fun for you but is bs... if you talk about fun then bring back the op chosen tactic with undefendable spirit dmg surely it was bullshit but fun for chosen.
I genuinely dont understand why so many people(from personal experience) struggle to see it lol, it has distinctive visual and sound effects just like Choppa one, are y'all playing with VFX off? :roll:

You got a point about the cooldowns, not gonna argue there, but i still feel tht undefendable ranged interrupt is a bit too cheesy

p.s. the "fun for you but its bs" applies to the entirety of the chosen class from my perspective when it comes to 1v1, even in mongo riposte build :lol:
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

diegomess

Post#48 » Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pm

Grock wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 7:35 pm
diegomess wrote: Mon Apr 04, 2022 8:29 pm what u mean, slayer rune of absorption is way harder to see and thus interrupting compared to choppa's furious choppin and you can combo it with rampage to be op.

TBP is every 8 sec and taunt every 15, you cant do anything about it, healing is the most valuable thing in 1v1 imagine if you had ROA every 8 sec uninterruptable, fun for you but is bs... if you talk about fun then bring back the op chosen tactic with undefendable spirit dmg surely it was bullshit but fun for chosen.
I genuinely dont understand why so many people(from personal experience) struggle to see it lol, it has distinctive visual and sound effects just like Choppa one, are y'all playing with VFX off? :roll:

You got a point about the cooldowns, not gonna argue there, but i still feel tht undefendable ranged interrupt is a bit too cheesy

p.s. the "fun for you but its bs" applies to the entirety of the chosen class from my perspective when it comes to 1v1, even in mongo riposte build :lol:
played correctly the slayer is a counter to chosen, cant get rid of the perma rampage and one of chosen strenght is parry... thing is most ppl cant afford to have "all" VFX on and sometimes doesnt show just like the AM/sham puddle wich should be changed to be always shown no mather what, never heard any unique sound and the animation looks the same as everything you do prob the same animation as the other channel that does have a distinct sound and vfx...

maybe is harder cuz the slayer is a small class and chosen is big, cant properly see what the little mf is doing... but yeah choppa one is 100% easier to see even in 2h
Chosen Dahaka RR88
BO Zamedi 80

Ads
Grock

Post#49 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:35 am

diegomess wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pmplayed correctly the slayer is a counter to chosen, cant get rid of the perma rampage and one of chosen strenght is parry... thing is most ppl cant afford to have "all" VFX on and sometimes doesnt show just like the AM/sham puddle wich should be changed to be always shown no mather what, never heard any unique sound and the animation looks the same as everything you do prob the same animation as the other channel that does have a distinct sound and vfx...

maybe is harder cuz the slayer is a small class and chosen is big, cant properly see what the little mf is doing... but yeah choppa one is 100% easier to see even in 2h
The animation is not unique, but the VFX and SFX definitely are, trust me on this one
Maybe they should add a status effect to these channels like some others have, so it can be reliable tracked via Aura and other addons

dont really want get into this argument here (also not sure if you mean 1v1 or group play), both classes have their strengths and ultimately it comes down to build, but from my experience you need to have very heavy anti-tank build with maxed WS and riposte (which isn't that fun or versatile) to even have a chance against properly built chosen, heavy armour and toughness are pretty good, and it just gets to the level of mathematically impossible at some point
though of course there are some squishy dps guys out there as well :)
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

sharpblader

Post#50 » Sun Apr 10, 2022 4:40 am

Grock wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 1:35 am
diegomess wrote: Sat Apr 09, 2022 10:41 pmplayed correctly the slayer is a counter to chosen, cant get rid of the perma rampage and one of chosen strenght is parry... thing is most ppl cant afford to have "all" VFX on and sometimes doesnt show just like the AM/sham puddle wich should be changed to be always shown no mather what, never heard any unique sound and the animation looks the same as everything you do prob the same animation as the other channel that does have a distinct sound and vfx...

The animation is not unique, but the VFX and SFX definitely are, trust me on this one
Maybe they should add a status effect to these channels like some others have, so it can be reliable tracked via Aura and other addons

dont really want get into this argument here (also not sure if you mean 1v1 or group play), both classes have their strengths and ultimately it comes down to build, but from my experience you need to have very heavy anti-tank build with maxed WS and riposte (which isn't that fun or versatile) to even have a chance against properly built chosen, heavy armour and toughness are pretty good, and it just gets to the level of mathematically impossible at some point
though of course there are some squishy dps guys out there as well :)

On my destro 2h tank I have to pay attention while playing against slayers at the same time Im relatively relaxed when fighting a choppa on my order 2h tank. The only dangerous window a Choppa presents against a 2h tank imo is when they have Drop da Basha up on their target. Otherwise, their Furious Choppin' is easier to see when it comes to animation compared to Rune of Absorption (Tip: Instead of the swinging animation, look for a bluish glow similar to RP heals on the Slayers body as a que to interrupt).

Similarly, it is easier for me to fight against a Choppa on my WH but it is harder to fight against a Slayer on me WE. Rampage is one of the biggest reasons for this disparity along with the fact that Order classes generally have more anti-melee mechanics than Destro classes.

Since the weapon proc normalization, Slayers and Choppa weapon dmg procs have been hitting quite hard. Combined with high WS which boosts Riposte damage, Slayers and Choppas have a chance to win against 2h tanks. However their Riposte build was slightly nerfed when they gave 2h weapons 10% parry strikethrough, completely negating their dual wielding parry benefit.