Post#41 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:10 pm

Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Ads
Coryphaus

Re: AH destro so empty !

Post#42 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 4:15 pm

CarlistRieekan wrote:Actually market seems to be working just fine. Green stuff is rather cheap, since there is plenty of it and relatively low demand, and blue stuff is rather expensive, since there is little of it abd relatively high demand. Noone force you to buy for high prices, especially when differences between uncommon and rare items are not game-breaking. And once the RvR sets will be announced, market changes can be expected.

As far as I am concerned, economy is relatively healthy and improvements such as item vendor are not a great idea. I don't know if you played on some smaller private servers (or even live servers - hi, LineAge 2!), but item vendors tend to ruin economy in the sense there is little to no trade in tiers which are covered by vendors.

As for BoP and BoE, I think the rewards for a BoP currency should be also BoP.
Yes once completed rvr sets are implemented no one will use anything else over them b/c set bonuses but who knows how long it will be before we get those.

The problem was there is a significant difference between those who have Woe, rune, murder jewels and stuff, and its unfair simply because of the devs changes that made the gear no longer drop from pve giving those who farmed 24/7 at the beginning and got full sets or rs items an advantage, and one that players now cannot replicate.

Atleast sc weapons > woe and murders but woe armor in many cases is much better

Which is why I feel the devs could add vendors with woe/murders items for high war crests; b/c sc emblems made it so that people afk essentially waiting for pops, making this cost war crests would bring people back to orvr.

These items are going to be obsolete anyway and in this server which is in the alpha phase anyway where were meant to be testers and not the actual game so why force items to act like “end game” content.

CarlistRieekan

Post#43 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:42 pm

Coryphaus wrote: ... and its unfair simply because of the devs changes that made the gear no longer drop from pve giving those who farmed 24/7 at the beginning and got full sets or rs items an advantage, and one that players now cannot replicate.
Yep, that was an unfortunate decision which can be deemed as bit unfair. But I understand that there couldn't be a wipe, since people who grinded were no exploiters (hopefully).
Coryphaus wrote:The problem was there is a significant difference between those who have Woe, rune, murder jewels and stuff
I somewhat disagree. Between properly composed Calamitous / Butcher's / RvR Inf and Woe is not a great difference.
But I agree that jewels and RS make a world of difference!
Coryphaus wrote:Which is why I feel the devs could add vendors with woe/murders items for high war crests;
I believe the addition of the second RvR lake (and its Inf rewards) is better solution, since the introduction of any vendor who sells rare gear is dangerous precedent. I can see a mob demanding the same vendor once T3 will be introduced.

Jaycub

Post#44 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:53 pm

Even w/ RvR sets the fact that RS shoulders/helm/boots have talisman slots and already blow everything out of the water means people who farmed gorrs as a day job while they could have a pretty nice advantage.

People laugh at the RS sorc shoulders for 1k gold, but give a week or 2 and that will be what they are pretty much worth.
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Coryphaus

Post#45 » Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:14 pm

yes multiple talli slots espically on high end gear are gonna make a huge difference and thats what i ment carlist though i didnt state it

the age of talli twinks is back

But I reject your statement that woe dosnt make a difference first off because they have higher armor values and provide better stats

Woe cuttas provide 28 dps 20 str and most important 20 tough this is better than any clamit butcher conq combo

40 additional tough is amazing a fragile class like chop with only 100 ish tough or woe stomps that have 180 armor and 15 str and 17 or so tough the additional + armor and stuff even if it's like only 20 more is important when tanks can debuff like 600 or so already and stuff
Last edited by Coryphaus on Wed Aug 26, 2015 4:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

whineston

Post#46 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 3:59 am

what you just need to do is print more gold
pay players to dig and refill holes

then they can afford that purple gear :^)

CarlistRieekan

Post#47 » Wed Aug 26, 2015 6:50 pm

Coryphaus wrote:...
Thanks you have enlighten me regarding DPS Woe. I also don't said there is no difference, but that the difference is over-estimated a bit (actually I said there is no great difference).

I don't play DPS and the only reasonable advantage of Woe items for tanks and healers is armor and resists (you've already mentioned it), because some Woe items have trade-offs, eg. higher Wou than Calamitous but lower Tgh. So if you really, really want to stack, Woe is not an answer.