+1 :)
Morrdread Ladydread Kickyerbutt Tamorrah Whisperrss SutSut Amniell
Lolyou Tahw Fortuna Sarissa Yiorrrgos
(and eight more to keep you guessing)

Ads
Akalukz

Re: Changelog 4th June, 2016

Post#52 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:49 am

I like it, hopefully it won't take too long to implement certain things. Only thing I really wish for is for medalions to once again drop in scenarios. US prime time is dead in ORvR.....OR make both sets available with either currency, real bummer not to be able to get the set you really want because there is no opportunity to do so.
-= Agony =-

nordicocean7

Post#53 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:47 am

I want to say thank you to the Dev's for being here and as usual for making this all happen. I like what i have read so far..i am a bit concerned about the Artillery to be honest. I do understand that it is a piece of an as of yet incomplete new RVR system. That said i am not sure i understand why something that was so fun and common in LIVE (taking of keeps/flipping of zones) has and is becoming so much more rare and difficult. Again i know the wizard behind the curtain isn't fully exposed..just worry about less activity in the RVR lakes. Warhammer was always for me 80% about the epic RVR..with pve/sc's splitting the remaining 20%. I am eager to see the ideas unfold..and in no way am i losing my faith in said bringers of all that is awesome in ROR..It is just that my hope is to one day see the massive scale battles of old return with our games populations..having more responsibility in the success of those battles. I await what the future of ROR has yet to show us with enthusiasm and excitement. Thank you again to the team..Though people may hem and haw..i believe our ROR players love is great and our appreciation is deep. Post Script...CANT WAIT FOR APPEARANCE ARMOR/WEPS..!!! Much Love and Respect.

wanna993

Post#54 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:48 am

Akalukz wrote:I like it, hopefully it won't take too long to implement certain things. Only thing I really wish for is for medalions to once again drop in scenarios. US prime time is dead in ORvR.....OR make both sets available with either currency, real bummer not to be able to get the set you really want because there is no opportunity to do so.
Or being pigeonholed (orvr) into purely one activity because the other gives you a dps set (scenarios) when you want to heal.

Gerv
Banned

Post#55 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:56 am

Akalukz wrote:I like it, hopefully it won't take too long to implement certain things. Only thing I really wish for is for medalions to once again drop in scenarios. US prime time is dead in ORvR.....OR make both sets available with either currency, real bummer not to be able to get the set you really want because there is no opportunity to do so.
Unfortunately it is dead because there were some unfortunate flaws with oil and siege weapons due to an "in-progress" RvR system so players avoided it, and/or refused to participate. What needs to change now is people opinion and willingness to give it a shot, rather than just say "aw, its broken atm" or "its not perfect, I dont want to bother".

But to get out and go, I personally made 10 emblems between 6 of us,in about 30 mins of fighting. Its not hard, people just need to get out there.
Sia - DoK - Lords
Boyd - WP - O.S.

Glorian

Post#56 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:42 am

Azarael wrote:[RvR Campaign]

- Added racial siege weaponry to Dwarf, Orc, High Elf and Dark Elf Foremen.

- Added two more unique trophies to the Order Bestial Token shop. They include the Dwarf Flask and Slayer Ritual Axe.

Yes! :D

Razielhell
Former Staff

Post#57 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:57 am

Azarael wrote:Hotfix:

- Oil is physical damage
- Removed artillery damage scaling until new RvR system is ready
- Fixed durability of siege weapons
Aza...thanks for everything.
Check Wiki for all available Public Quests!

Joan

Post#58 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:15 am

Deploy da Rock Lobbaz! Gobbo krews ready fer acshun!

Really nice job, RoR team!
Krumlok, Black Orc Boss of da Deathskull Tribe:
"Some day, all Choppas become savaj boyz." - Krumlok 2015

Krumlok's Visual Guide to Dyes -Custom Dyes Preview UP-

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#59 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:17 am

Hey ryan any chance we could get a preview of the new trophies?

RyanMakara

Post#60 » Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:54 am

Glorian wrote:
Azarael wrote:[RvR Campaign]

- Added racial siege weaponry to Dwarf, Orc, High Elf and Dark Elf Foremen.

- Added two more unique trophies to the Order Bestial Token shop. They include the Dwarf Flask and Slayer Ritual Axe.

Yes! :D
Sadly I've noticed the Dwarf trophies did not go through; forgot to add the right shop to the right NPC...
NEXT PATCH!
Last edited by RyanMakara on Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.