Ads

Population cap for attackers during forts

Let's talk about... everything else
Lion1986

Re: Population cap for attackers during forts

Post#51 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:15 pm

Meliannia wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:09 pm
Fenris78 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 3:01 pm
I would love to know the total time for each faction domination, over the years. It could be very interesting to know global stats instead of taking a recent example wich is, out of global perspective, not very relevant for a deeper analysis.

I strongly believe Destru side dominates more than half of the time ; cities results, and now fortress counters, are a pretty good indicator of that. Ofc, without global stats, I can be totally wrong, but again I'll love to get that data officially shown somewhere. ;)
LOTD now also Destro domination, numbers domination, over in 1hour win by 2000 points or more....
i was in last week LOTD and was not a pop issues (order had also diminishing rations); LOTD was lost because order zerged library and pools and nothing more while destro sent 6man party to cap BOS.

Ads
Meliannia

Post#52 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:58 pm

Lion1986 wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:15 pm

i was in last week LOTD and was not a pop issues (order had also diminishing rations); LOTD was lost because order zerged library and pools and nothing more while destro sent 6man party to cap BOS.
last LOTD i was in destro had huge numbers and won by about 2400 points in record time.

maybe you were in one when i took a day off from this shizzle, or when i was at work?

saupreusse
Developer

Post#53 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 9:18 pm

Meliannia wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:07 pm
saupreusse wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:43 pm

Order hammered destro 60% to 40% for half a year before the pendulum swung back to destro again.

(with great restraint) for the 18th time this didn't happen for CET GMT Order.....

this was NA mainly west coast Order dominating' the game for weeks on end. CET GMT Order didn't benefit from this at all
For THREE years we have never had a zerg or the numbers or anywhere close to one, we may hit the dizzy heights of 52% population now and again, and once a fortnight hit 54%, but that's as good as it gets due to having to play against huge active destro guilds like FMj and their allies, Freebooterz and their allies et al et al et al playing 18hrs a day EVERY DAY in our time zone.
The non stop zones and keeps and forts and cities you talk about which NA Order kept facerolling were at 2am til 5am while CET GMT we were ASLEEP

im aware destro keep repeating this 'oh but there was an order zerg for months' mantra at every available possibility now multiple times a day on many posts and while it is true BUT for the 18th time, THIS.... WAS.... NOT... CET/GMT.... ORDER. we were asleep and got nothing out of it, we have always been heavily outnumbered every day by CET GMT destro.

I would also point out even during the NA west coast order zerg days, while taking empty zones and keeps and forts, Order still lost 80 to 90% of cities so its hardly order hammering destro with an end game win rate of 10%, is it?
Im talking bout CET. it was the 6 months before November 2021. I still remember posting memes in discord because the tide shifted coincidentally on the weekend before SW dot nerf.
I wont know about NA.

Meliannia

Post#54 » Mon Mar 28, 2022 11:27 pm

dont recall that at all, but people have asked several times for historical population faction data, this would help thread posts such as this.
Im all for this transparency
Tho what i do remember from that time period you mention is destro having a 95% city result win rate, 'so the order zerg farm' didnt go too well at end game did it...?
and those were in the days when zones got you nothing a lot of the time not even 1 royal, and the most royals came in city, which destro dominated,,,
so Order's 'domination' got small rewards, so per day the order zerglings maybe got 10 to 15 royals per day and poor outnumbered destro got 10 to 15 royals per day (admittedly the lower lev destro who couldnt do city were struggling big time)
now because of The Vile Weekly and the currency change to you just need War Crests, you dont need royals, and you get war crests from quick zone takes and forts, hence the problem we have now
and destro 'domination' is reaping in the rewards in spades and in HUGE COPIOUS amounts, and STILL winning City and LOTD (for more war crests by jove) ,so per day the Destro zerglings maybe are getting 300 to 500 crests per day (even the low levs) and poor outnumbered Order getting 50 to 75 crests per day a bit different from the order zerg days, aye wot? Also the xrealmers taking the pi**s out of the game wasnt happenign on an hourly basis in 2021, when nowadays its prevalent and fueling the zerg and population imbalance, (despite TWO community votes being clear we dont want win at all cost xrealmers)

Heard 3 more good suggestions today about The Vile Weekly
1. change it to 1000 Kills and 25 base caps only
2. Merge the success conditions, so they are not separate, so you get contributiuon for kills, bases, keeps and forts, no set number
3. Change the take or defend forts to just be present at one from start to end win or lose

keep those suggestions coming

Emissary
Community Management

Post#55 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:38 am

158 destro vs 48 order in keep def and fort tonight ... not even worth it anymore.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

Panel

Post#56 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:36 am

How to play Order these days:

Open launcher>forums>home page>check numbers>close forums>do something else.

Cultist

Post#57 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:57 am

You should try on EU prime time, it's quite even or more inclined towards Order nowadays.

Lion1986

Post#58 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:18 am

Panel wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 1:36 am How to play Order these days:

Open launcher>forums>home page>check numbers>close forums>do something else.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ads
Kloaner

Post#59 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 9:30 pm

you guys have to look on the bright side, we might win some players from GW2. just have to tell them we have the far better pvd train here. all else we need is more appearance items for becoming style-hammer.
AM / RP / Shaman / Zealot / WP / DoK

Emissary
Community Management

Post#60 » Tue Mar 29, 2022 11:53 pm

Cultist wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 8:57 am You should try on EU prime time, it's quite even or more inclined towards Order nowadays.
Or we have jobs that require us to work a certain schedule so we can not possibly do that :) ... Those silly 9 to 5 jobs
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!