Recent Topics

Ads

[Zealot] General Zealot Topic

Chosen, Magus, Marauder, Zealot
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tklees

Re: [Zealot] General Zealot Topic

Post#61 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:21 am

roadkillrobin wrote:I dunno about that, i recoomend to stay ST heals until you get RB coz it's impssooble to maintain AP without especially on Zealot. Runies have it so much better on this front. They can full out Groupheal spam at lvl 21 due to masterrune. The reason why Zealots are so hard to kill is the Flashheals. But they should pretty much only be used when you need to move. Also Tzeentch Grip makes Flash of Choas so much better it's worth goin into that Mastery just to pick up that tactic.
I agree to a degree. On my RP I am running full duelist for the reduced crit chance and cast times for fights v premades and 4 dev against easier competition. They are not as squishy as people make them out to be at all on that I agree. RP has it much easier on AP and I think that should be mirrored to Zealot never understood why it wasn't.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Ads
roadkillrobin

Post#62 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:54 am

I'm not sure what you dissagree on :P

Tklees

Post#63 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:01 am

roadkillrobin wrote:I'm not sure what you dissagree on :P
Oh, that they are great group healers. And that's only in comparison to WP/Dok. IMO if you look at it from a group healing vs St healing it looks like this to me:
Group: 1. Dok/WP 2. Rp/zealot 3. Am/shaman
St: 1. Am 2. Rp/zealot 3. Shaman 4. WP/dok
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

roadkillrobin

Post#64 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:41 am

Yeah, the main problem they have is getting their first groupheal of, but once they have started the channeling they totally kill WP/DoK in groupheals tbh. Back live on rr80 RP/Zealots easily did 3000 groupheal intervals while WP and DoK were around 2000k in the same time frame. The problem is ofc the setbacks and interupts Wich is why WP/DoK excells in this area. They don't get punished very much by an interupt due to the cast times.

Since WP/DoK got their ST heal they arn't even that far behind on ST either tbh. DM and KI is a REALLY good ST heal. Overall i think thet DoK/WP/Zealot/RP are very close tbh.
It's AM and Shamans that needs to be brought up to their lvls imo.

Asherdoom

Post#65 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:42 pm

And stats guys? what u recommend? uberboost willpower and initiative/wounds? or something else? someone can give me a good renown build and stats recomendations?

roadkillrobin

Post#66 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 2:31 pm

30rr points into healcrit, they are very dependant on healcrits. the last 10 i would pick up Cleansing Wind.
For talises it kinda depends on wich spec you're in. If you gonna do a kite build i would recomend wounds, if you gonna do gropheal spec i would pick up armor.

Tklees

Post#67 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 3:28 pm

I use toughness but that's because in duelist I can get over 500 and still have 5k HP. Agree on renown spec completely.
Tklees Chatoullier
Gagirbinn

Vaul

Post#68 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 4:55 pm

I got ganked on my Z vs Tklees today. Landed a stagger but next thing I hit with my (melee I think) auto attack which of course broke the stagger. Is this a thing or can I turn AA off?
Deadlakes (Marauder)
Shoreditch (Zealot)
Vhannos (Chosen)

Ads
covenn

Post#69 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:31 pm

My RP on live had it so much easier than zealots because, as mentioned already, far better AP management which allowed me to gear more defensive. The other reason why my RP has it better is because I really only had to worry about blackguards, and the only way they could debuff me is if I was stupid and let them with poor positioning. Unfortunately you zealot players have to contend with SW, WH, and WLs .... range/stealth/and gap closer regarding critical debuffs you cant self cleanse. That issue is exacerbated even more in this version because of the WL ability to leap all over the place.

Sorry, but this is just the way it is.
Irony - Phoenix Throne (on live)

Currently playing order

TenTonHammer

Post#70 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:36 pm

Vaul wrote:I got ganked on my Z vs Tklees today. Landed a stagger but next thing I hit with my (melee I think) auto attack which of course broke the stagger. Is this a thing or can I turn AA off?

tkless is just a bully who ganks low level players and people not even inside rvr lakes :P

also no

no way to turn off auto attacks