Ads

Changelog 25.02.2016

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
bloodi
Suspended

Re: Changelog 25.02.2016

Post#61 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:12 pm

Torquemadra wrote:And? He explained why the stats are "missing" and before that Geni said we are looking at it, what do you want?
And i am saying that makes no sense? What do you want? A comic version of it?
Genisaurus wrote:.....
Its alright, i just found the statement really weird since that doest apply to the former tiers of gear, as i said you can check it with things like Bandits axe in 2h and 1h version, the 2h has +50 str +37 Ws +3% parry and the 1h has +31 str +31 ws, there is such a drop on stats because of the parry.

I even asked the same on the bugtracker a couple of days ago and just now checking it again i saw a reply about it i didnt see before, i was bringing it up here because i didnt see it yet https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issue ... -187775924
Last edited by bloodi on Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Lualyrr

Post#62 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:15 pm

Dana wrote: - Scavenge, looting and butchery are now capped by the rank cap. This means that gear above 35 and mats above 175 will no longer drop.
what about already existing lvl200 fragments half of the server got by now and top talismans made from them?
Nerf is coming, nerf is near, nerf is something you should fear!

Luth

Post#63 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:26 pm

I don't think a handful of statpoints in form of talismans justifies a wipe (it was/is already possible to create purple +21 talis from lvl 50 fragments and purple +24 is the max iirc).

Lualyrr

Post#64 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Luth wrote:I don't think a handful of statpoints in form of talismans justifies a wipe (it was/is already possible to create purple +21 talis from lvl 50 fragments and purple +24 is the max iirc).
Not saying it does, but suddenly removing scavenged/butchered lvl 200 mats seems just as weird to me
Nerf is coming, nerf is near, nerf is something you should fear!

bwdaWAR

Post#65 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:57 pm

Tiggo wrote:
TenTonHammer wrote:
You will have players running around in cosmetic armor that you wont be able to tell if they are wearing sov and ****
thats the reason why on Live the ENEMY always saw the real equip not the apearance, and thats the correct way to handle it. (and seeing devs history on sticking on live as far as possible i dont see much reason to have it changed from live)
But at least on RoR nobody will see my Blackguard's hideous spiky dildo hat! Or my Swordmaster's winged dildo hat. Or the WL's. Or the (pre-T4) SW's. Or the T1-T2 WH trilbies...
Or the mismatched pieces of gear you accumulate on your characters that you can make look not-(so)-crap with alternate appearance.
Totally worth it.

Gobtar

Post#66 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:09 pm

Honestly, my favourite part of playing my Black Orc, was switching my appearence between two - weapons and shield (playing up the "Armed to da teef" BO ability from the TT). I guess I am just incredibly vain when it comes to my toons.

I do agree that BG shouldn't be running around with two hand weapons, but I would like to see alternative Two-handers for SMs and BG which give block rating at the expense of weapon DPS.

Luth

Post#67 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:22 pm

Really, i never understood the mythic solution that the enemy can see your original equip.
While it might be true that it looks pretty unique for some classes, you can't see a difference on others (e.g. gobbos - too small, slayers - diaper style from T1 to T4 etc.).
Under level 80 it doesn't make any sense at all as most armors look very close to others and for some classes you can't tell any difference if you look 5 minutes at them (mostly SM and WL).

Also: i don't think anyone in the heat of battle thinks to himself "Oh, i better be careful, this guy wears 2x conqueror/4x invader". :mrgreen:

TenTonHammer

Post#68 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 9:32 pm

Exactly

And compare too the fact that mythic is super lazy when it came to armor designs that classeslike KOTBS had no distinguishable differences in armor between conq, invader, sentinel

Case and point i dont change how i approach classes because of what set they are using, a WH is WH irregardless of weather it has deva, or duelist hell i look an ironbreaker right now when fighting i cant tell if its wearing sentry, ench, stalker, duelist or deva even the latter you can just dye over the armor to cover the red.

It dosnt matter cause in the end an ib is an ib

Ads
Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#69 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:01 pm

Remember though, this was a studio that (presumably) scrapped two almost completed classes near launch, because they looked too similar to what they already had.

The Hammerer looked too similar to the Ironbreaker.
The War Boyz looked too similar to the Black Orc

mrrocks

Post#70 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:32 am

Dana wrote: - [2196] Quest: Left an incorrect level requirement in the chain. Fixed now and Crimson Cloak can finally be attained.
I'm check this order questline - still don't work :(
At second stage do not drop quest item, which the begin 3 stage - check near cavern.
Please, fix Crimson Cloak(http://www.arsenalofwar.com/armor/Order/Crimson%20Cloak) quest :D
Rocks: Rocksee[SM85+], Rocksoina [AM85+], Rockshotta[SW85+}