Recent Topics

Ads

Fort Tracking One Month In

Let's talk about... everything else
JarlBerzirk

Re: Fort Tracking One Month In

Post#61 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 9:36 am

Gurf wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:57 am
nat3s wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:42 am 2. BW bombs roughly twice as hard as Sorc.
Nope, maybe 5% better
Youre out of your mind if you think BW is only 5% better than sorc...theres a reason the majority of sorcs dont even go aoe nowadays...not to mention all 4 of their m4's are hot trash compared to all 4 of BW's which are amazing...

Ads
Earthcake

Post#62 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:11 am

Then continue playing "the best classes", that get countered by slayers, then whine that slayer op nerf nerf nerf, seems to me that u have the solution but refuse to use it

Onigokko0101

Post#63 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:42 am

Earthcake wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:11 am Then continue playing "the best classes", that get countered by slayers, then whine that slayer op nerf nerf nerf, seems to me that u have the solution but refuse to use it
Isn't that what happened to a lot of Destro classes. Order whined enough and they got nerfed? or did we magically forget the constant string of nerfs over and over for Destro.

Furthermore, what do slayers not counter? What in your absolutely fantastic opinion is the right DPS to bring to deal with Slayers?
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#64 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:45 am

Earthcake wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:11 am Then continue playing "the best classes", that get countered by slayers, then whine that slayer op nerf nerf nerf, seems to me that u have the solution but refuse to use it
order refused to play slayers (and other solid classes) in city and still got carried by "balance changes" until their winrate was par to destro...so im specting the same "balance changes" to make the same regarding winrate in forts...

I will not use any solution by myself since i stopped to play around 2 months ago waiting for "balance changes"...

Earthcake

Post#65 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:53 am

in (my) absolutely fantastic opinion, choppa counters rdps far more than slayer do, yet, order play rdps so maybe destro can play some rdps too, who knows.

Then, order whine about GTDC cuz it kills them. op, nerf nerf nerf!
And destro does exactly the same, play melee with 600% parry, then whine cuz slayers kill them. op, nerf nerf nerf!

Rekoom

Post#66 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:17 am

Earthcake wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:53 am in (my) absolutely fantastic opinion, choppa counters rdps far more than slayer do, yet, order play rdps so maybe destro can play some rdps too, who knows.

Then, order whine about GTDC cuz it kills them. op, nerf nerf nerf!
And destro does exactly the same, play melee with 600% parry, then whine cuz slayers kill them. op, nerf nerf nerf!
Playing rDPS doesn't help. It certainly doesn't help in cities and it is also not the issue in forts.

It's mDPS and tanks followed by healers coming inside the lord room that takes forts, not ranged pewpewing from outside the main door. You will never pressure Order enough to take a fort with rDPS, even if you stacked only ranged and just the bare minimum in tanks and mDPS.

The issue is pushing and dying while M4 is up as a Destro tank (no, not 2 handed, please don't insult our intelligence). The issue is the weaker healing on Destro combined by extra rSW ranged pressure, superior BW & SL aoe and the possibility to just melt tanks with Rampage.

PS: GTDC has nowhere near the impact Rampage does. GTDC is either a minor annoyance that tells you you are already dead because caught way out of position or nothing but free immunity because you're guarded and unlikely to die in the 1.5sec you are airborne
Rekoom - 80+ BO

Hardkoar
Suspended

Post#67 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:34 am

A lot of people have already L2P'd by simply rolling on the order side. When you find yourself with 7 warbands and no one to fight you'll realize why balance is important. Enjoy empty lakes.

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#68 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:34 am

Earthcake wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 10:53 am Then order whine about GTDC cuz it kills them. op, nerf nerf nerf!
For your information, that happened a few patchs ago...GTDC got nerfed. And yes, was due to order whine...you are predicting the past lul

Probably you didnt know it (and all other destro nerfs along all this year) and you was thinking how magically the order winrate in city was growing this year...or you really think that "order git gud" ?? sorry to break your buble...but dont, you simply got carried.

Ads
Gurf

Post#69 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:11 pm

As Bombling mentioned Destro don't form hardly any decent Warbands any more. Destro are all small 6 man groups or solo DPS Shammies, maybe one night a week you get FMJ, one night VII, one night WOM, very rarely many together and the pugs are all sub standard except the occasional Broccoli group.

Whereas Order have full Warbands of CNTK, Rescue Team, Fog of War, SMASH almost every night of the week , all with decent setup 2-2-2 with slightly different play times, then they have pug leaders like Beastz and Sarbix also running organised setup, so some nights Order has 5 good Warbands on all communicating and supporting when needed to push zones and forts. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to see why Order does better at the moment, but of course all Des do is complain about imbalance and unfair Devs taking away their I-win morale bomb instead of seeing what is actually going on.

Onigokko0101

Post#70 » Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:18 pm

Gurf wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 12:11 pm As Bombling mentioned Destro don't form hardly any decent Warbands any more. Destro are all small 6 man groups or solo DPS Shammies, maybe one night a week you get FMJ, one night VII, one night WOM, very rarely many together and the pugs are all sub standard except the occasional Broccoli group.

Whereas Order have full Warbands of CNTK, Rescue Team, Fog of War, SMASH almost every night of the week , all with decent setup 2-2-2 with slightly different play times, then they have pug leaders like Beastz and Sarbix also running organised setup, so some nights Order has 5 good Warbands on all communicating and supporting when needed to push zones and forts. It doesn't take a rocket scientists to see why Order does better at the moment, but of course all Des do is complain about imbalance and unfair Devs taking away their I-win morale bomb instead of seeing what is actually going on.
So Order are unorganized = Destro nerfs.

Destro unorganized = Git gud?

You see the issue isnt if it has to do with organization or not, its about the fact that Destro has gone months with constant nerfs, and yes a lot of them were small but it all adds up. So do we nerf the overperforming realm and buff the underperforming one, or not? Cause if not, then lets revert all the changes.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard