Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Trial by Pain can not be interrupted by Taunt

Let's talk about... everything else
redsunbp

Re: [WH] Trial by Pain can not be interrupted by Taunt

Post#61 » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:39 pm

Yes lete forget what is truly broken. I told you already TBP deserves a nerf, now it's your time to own up to what is nerf worthy on WE.

Wow 2.4k morale is so strong every WH in city is sweating to get it. Holy **** the dreams that navigate in your head.

Excom is a very strong m4 in cities and sometimes in 6s unless you strive for m2 close. Blackguard m4 is op in cities too, choppa m4 is very good too, why the hell is the best morale on WE on m3?

Ah wait, I know why you defend WE m3, it directly affects the content you do, press 2 buttons, get a kill, wow, impressive, very strong you are. Are you gonna bring the latency into the equation again? WHs dont have latency problems, we have a special connection to the server. **** lmao. The truth is AW spec is playable, but your scared ass ain't moving away from OP'ness, because why should you? Make TBP crit for 1.6k with 60%+ crit then we can talk.

Also, why are you even giving your opinion on content you dont participate in? You have 0 recent knowledge on open world roaming or anything related to open world, the only thing you do is queue solo ranked with an op spec. The only time I saw you in open world recently was in front of the CW warcamp waiting for idiots to roam by... and that didn't go to well.

Ads
Grock

Post#62 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:22 pm

Damn thats a lot of salt
Orkni 85+ (in-game Grock is not me...)

redsunbp

Post#63 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 1:35 pm

Grock wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:22 pm Damn thats a lot of salt
Literally replied to his points, but okay.

Imagine having a bis slayer and producing those numbers ;)