Recent Topics

Ads

It is time

Let's talk about... everything else
Onigokko0101

Re: It is time

Post#71 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:03 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:47 pm
Onigokko0101 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:24 pm Literally nobody runs DPS Shamans outside of small scale.

Once again, you are looking through the lens of a 1v1 when you just need to group. If you cant group, thats on you
That's such a stupid argument. Why do you think that a strong DPS class is suddenly bad when playing in group or wb? It ain't.

Furthermore 1:1 and small scale are also aspects of the game. So is 6vs6, wb vs wb and zerg vs zerg. It is true that classes perform differently in different aspects. However, strong ST DPS stays strong ST DPS and you need them everywhere to focus on certain targets. In zerg vs zerg SHs and shamans are also the best classes to catch or slow the enemy.

Just watch svarz play his SH. You need an army to bring them down. Everything else is dead meat to them. Doesn't matter if 1:1, small scale, 6vs6, wb vs wb or zerg vs zerg situation. If they can't win they just run away and come back later to add on you again.

And why do you think they were running 2x SH + 2x shaman yesterday? Because they are bad? lol...
?? Suddenly im saying they are bad? No, they are good at 1v1s and smallscale and good in a ST party. Hardly OP, people just suck and/or go off alone on a non-solo friendly class.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Ads
sighy

Post#72 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:33 pm

balvor877 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:47 pm
Onigokko0101 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 12:24 pm Literally nobody runs DPS Shamans outside of small scale.

Once again, you are looking through the lens of a 1v1 when you just need to group. If you cant group, thats on you
That's such a stupid argument. Why do you think that a strong DPS class is suddenly bad when playing in group or wb? It ain't.

Furthermore 1:1 and small scale are also aspects of the game. So is 6vs6, wb vs wb and zerg vs zerg. It is true that classes perform differently in different aspects. However, strong ST DPS stays strong ST DPS and you need them everywhere to focus on certain targets. In zerg vs zerg SHs and shamans are also the best classes to catch or slow the enemy.

Just watch svarz play his SH. You need an army to bring them down. Everything else is dead meat to them. Doesn't matter if 1:1, small scale, 6vs6, wb vs wb or zerg vs zerg situation. If they can't win they just run away and come back later to add on you again.

And why do you think they were running 2x SH + 2x shaman yesterday? Because they are bad? lol...
On this server WB play always took precedent over small scale and i don't see that changing... ever really. And to put it bluntly, unless you are teamed up with a powerful aoe comp single target dps don't really have a place, in 24 and above sized play, because of Instant/focussed mind resurrections, which you simply can't outpace, without heavy aoe pressure to support you. (Unless you want to tell me that you can kill more than 1 player, in roughly 0,75 seconds+gcd, in which case go ahead.)

SH/Shaman ability to kite is not dramatically different from AM/SW... If anything Order has better tools to deal with rsh such as the BW self cleanse/self heal/armor buff.(Where sorc dies to a 3x broadhead arrow alone, if left unhealed)

AMs also have pee puddles and i could also point out several people on order, who also have 6 man to support them, while preying on undergeared/new players.(If it wasn't against the Terms of Service)

As far as it "being time" it took the Devs 5 years to tone down the White Lions so you still have a few to go ;P

Winry

Post#73 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:46 pm

no point complaining to many people on this server "mains" destro and who can blame them,why would you handicap yourself playing order anyway.

Onigokko0101

Post#74 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:07 pm

Winry wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:46 pm no point complaining to many people on this server "mains" destro and who can blame them,why would you handicap yourself playing order anyway.
Why dont you go play Destro then, since its so clearly amazingly hugely OP?
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

nebelwerfer

Post#75 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:12 pm

i agree, its very strong for an m1

they should buff morales in general

edit: poorly worded came off as disrespectful, fixed it a litle

duvalx

Post#76 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:25 pm

Onigokko0101 wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:07 pm
Winry wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 1:46 pm no point complaining to many people on this server "mains" destro and who can blame them,why would you handicap yourself playing order anyway.
I'm not the guy you was speaking too, but I've just recently rolled destro , playing a WE.. in the 50 or so scs I've been in I've been on the losing side less than 5 times.. i wont be going back to order for a while, only to pve with some old guildies , destro is by far the easier side to play, order are well left behind .. its a shame but the way its gone .. no one listens .. people just think order players just complain for the sake of it .. I was an out an out Order pride player.. but the game broke me in the end... playing order in small scale and large scale is tough atm... but i am now having fun zerging away outnumbering order in most zones.. and winning 95% of the SCs i enter. not sure how long the fun will last tho .. as boredom of winning everything will run thin i guess .. as did losing everything on order.
given up trying to play the good guys!

Onigokko0101

Post#77 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:49 pm

duvalx wrote: Tue Mar 16, 2021 2:25 pm
I'm not the guy you was speaking too, but I've just recently rolled destro , playing a WE.. in the 50 or so scs I've been in I've been on the losing side less than 5 times.. i wont be going back to order for a while, only to pve with some old guildies , destro is by far the easier side to play, order are well left behind .. its a shame but the way its gone .. no one listens .. people just think order players just complain for the sake of it .. I was an out an out Order pride player.. but the game broke me in the end... playing order in small scale and large scale is tough atm... but i am now having fun zerging away outnumbering order in most zones.. and winning 95% of the SCs i enter. not sure how long the fun will last tho .. as boredom of winning everything will run thin i guess .. as did losing everything on order.
Wow thats great anecdotal evidence buddy, but I barely lost on both Destro and Order.

I will say overall Order pugs are much worse, but its not a class balance issue.
Khrylashe - Zealot
Devarien - Blackguard
Bigdisc- Magus
Aendael - Warrior Priest
Nusku- Bright Wizard

Earthcake

Post#78 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:09 pm

Because when you finish a game in easy mode what do you do ?
Restart in hard mode ;)

Don't be pissed off, i play both, mainly order tho.

Ads
balvor877
Suspended

Post#79 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 3:54 pm

yeah, lots of destros in here... some of them are well known lobbyists... hard to discuss anything. They turn every thread into a shtshow.

Regarding balancing destro: It's like giving a kid a lollypop and when you try to take it away again or cut it in half then you get a lot of crying and tears. That's the problem with SHs. They gave and gave and gave and gave again. Now "it is time" to take some of that stuff away again or at least cut it down a little.

nonfactor

Post#80 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:15 pm

balvor877 wrote: Mon Mar 15, 2021 6:25 pm More than noticable. Which other pet can do double hits for 1112 non crit?
In what world is 1112 x2 every 60s any good?