Recent Topics

Ads

Changelog 07/01

Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Shadowgurke

Re: Changelog 07/01

Post#101 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:05 am

Hotrailz wrote:Since patch people have been using alt account on a macro to watch when lair boss spawns. As soon as boss is up an entire party logs in and kills it. Its now impossible to get a group together the legit way before boss is killed. Fair play?
That's ridiculous. I killed 3 bosses and saw at least 2 being alive and non camped, all withing like 2 hours of playtime (not one session) and I didn't even have a guildgroup to do it

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#102 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:15 am

Crenshaw wrote:Lair is prize, today's patch brought back fighting for it - 6v6 in ekrund for dat sweet helmet, which is great! Kinda shame that she dropped lvl 13 green bow instead lol.

HA HA mate that was you guys?

What a small world :D

we got our asses kicked in erkanund cause it was a wide open space and your 2 runies had a lot of room to run around and kite and we couldnt focus them

Wasnt the case when yall didnt have a lot of room inside the lair

but yeah defiantly it was fun to have lairs mean something and be worth fighting over again

Pumatouch

Post#103 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:11 am

2:26 pm
I'm assuming the Shambler was dropped fairly quickly, and that he despawned fairly quickly as well. I've been out there the whole day since 16.00 or so, and have yet to see him for myself. Is it safe to assume at this point that he has a spawntimer of +12 hours? I'm going to bed.
Arthur - Slarti - Halgal - Binwin
Each and every Dawi under my command owes me one hundred scalps.
And I want my scalps.

Genisaurus
Former Staff

Post#104 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:46 am

Tracker and Stalker quests should now be properly repeatable for everyone upon a server restart.

Sulorie

Post#105 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:43 am

Hotrailz wrote:Since patch people have been using alt account on a macro to watch when lair boss spawns. As soon as boss is up an entire party logs in and kills it. Its now impossible to get a group together the legit way before boss is killed. Fair play?
I was under the impression that their respawn timers were randomized, what makes camping ineffective.
Dying is no option.

thongzy1

Post#106 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:44 am

Npc Barber is bug

Druin
Former Staff

Post#107 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:50 am

thongzy1 wrote:Npc Barber is bug

It's not implemented yet.
Pretty much always afk or tabbed out.

blackout

Post#108 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:41 pm

Azarael wrote:That's me.

I wonder if anyone has realized that I deliberately play classes believed to have been underpowered on the live server (SM, two-handed WP, WL)
Azarael trolling like a boss. So thats why lvl 25 underpowered WL ripped my OP lvl 32 SH to pieces in 2 pounces i guess. Well played.
BlackOut - 32/40 ZealOt

Ads
Tiggo
Former Staff

Post#109 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm

blackout wrote:

I wonder if anyone has realized that I deliberately play classes believed to have been underpowered on the live server (SM, two-handed WP, WL)
Azarael trolling like a boss. So thats why lvl 25 underpowered WL ripped my OP lvl 32 SH to pieces in 2 pounces i guess. Well played.
1on1 is NO balance measure. NO balance measure. NO ...
- Martock - Tiggo - Antigonos - Mago - Hamilkar - Melquart
- Smooshie (Destro)

Azarael

Post#110 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:44 pm

blackout wrote:

Reading comprehension is key. WL wasn't considered good on live and I don't give a crap about 1on1.