Recent Topics

Ads

Help with building Costume [Night goblin]

Feel like burning like a bright wizard? Being as green as a gobbo? Robust like an Ironbreaker? Bloodthirsty like a witch elf? Feel free to speak as them here.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Noboro

Help with building Costume [Night goblin]

Post#1 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:24 pm

Hi guys.
I start making Goblin Shaman and i wanna make hem look like Night goblin.
Can some guys help find armor i need for it to look like real Night goblin?
Or got some tips where to find some items like that.

Thanks

Ads
Antalor

Re: Help with building Costume [Night goblin]

Post#2 » Wed Mar 02, 2016 10:37 pm

I never saw any armor pieces which looks like Night Goblin but I know a staff with a symbol on it. It's Blasta of Decayed from Empire T1 Lair. About armor pieces I just can recommend you to dye your actual armor to colour like Night Goblins have
Greetings and Good Luck with searching.
''If we die, we will die wielding our swords and there is no better death for a warrior. We will all sit at Sigmar's banquet like the heroes of old and our names will be remembered in the songs of our people till the end of time.''

Glorian

Post#3 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:54 pm

Night Goblin gear would be difficult as I heard that the actual night Goblin npcs dont wear gear but are complete night goblin models. Thats why you will never find karl franz armor as he is also a complete model.

Gobtar

Post#4 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 1:57 pm

Noboro wrote:Hi guys.
I start making Goblin Shaman and i wanna make hem look like Night goblin.
Can some guys help find armor i need for it to look like real Night goblin?
Or got some tips where to find some items like that.

Thanks
There is some appearance for helmets that are similar to red eye. I think the Whitefire INF helm (T2 Elf) might give you a nice Shaman hat.

Morf

Post#5 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:06 pm

First thing u will need is alot of chaos black dye. Check the t2 rvr inf reward helm if it has the same appearance as it did on live(looks like a bobble hat) if not as Gobtar said check pve inf rewards, duelist shoulders and if dye'able the starter robe, that should make you look somewhat like a night goblin.
If you manage to make it work would like to see a pic and also how you done so :)
Morfee - Shaman / Mynnos - Kotbs / Grubod - Black Orc / Snubz - Squig Herder

Penril

Post#6 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:23 pm

I'd love to see some screenshots once your little project is complete. I love gobbos, Gunbad is an awesome instance, and Night Goblins are badass.

RyanMakara

Post#7 » Mon Mar 07, 2016 3:23 pm

Glorian wrote:Night Goblin gear would be difficult as I heard that the actual night Goblin npcs dont wear gear but are complete night goblin models. Thats why you will never find karl franz armor as he is also a complete model.
Those were my words from before I actually knew what the hell I was on about. It is actually possible to get the individual armor pieces off of the Mount Gunbad Night Goblins, and allow them to be worn by Shamans/Squig Herders. You can thank Torque and Dana for looking into that ^^

They will eventually be introduced into the game, once we find a way to assign icons to these models. As it stands, most custom items are lacking an icon model, since they were never intended to be wearable items for players.

Glorian

Post#8 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 11:20 am

Just read that.
Sounds great!
So some bad ass goblin destros can setup their Night Goblin Guild. :)

Ads
dirnsterer

Post#9 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 2:47 pm

This and then maybe in some far future... spider-mounts and I would roll a gobbo in heartbeat.

FunnyMann

Post#10 » Thu May 12, 2016 1:11 pm

Oi git !

I can help you for make a good and badass night goblin let's do this !

DYE : For begining the night goblin has Black ( primary ) and Yellow ( secondary ) dye you can see in all fanarts and other screen of them 90% is that dye not other.

STAFF : For da staff you have a realy good yelow staff the T1 lairs BUT the T4 is now open ! you can now make the epic quest TIME TO WAAAGH ! for kill a goblin speak to gazbag and choose 2 staff for your goblin take SCORN it's a yellow staff represent a moon yellow ( like goblin night ) in a aterfact dwarf destroyed

GEAR : It's realy easy to make a gear you can all use BUT NOT with a symbol of orc, Goblin is Goblin and for finish a long hood a long hood that covers the eyes of daylight. He hate the SUN ! ( it's Night goblin not sun Goblin ! GNI ! )

I hope to help you to the maximum if you have other questions do not hesitate added me in game to talk about it or even other amateur of night goblin