Recent Topics

Ads

So at R26 now...

Black Guard, Sorceress, Witch Elf, Disciple of Khaine
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mdillard

So at R26 now...

Post#1 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:03 pm

And my RR is way behind, but I think I'm going to keep watching for my guildies to be farming, for power-leveling opportunities.
So once I hit R35 with my RR way behind, my question is, are there any PVE sources for decent gear before I start grinding for tokens to get RVR gear?
When I hit 35, I am probably going to be way behind in gear as well as RR, and I perceive that to mean I will be basically useless in RVR.
Can anybody advise me on the best way to proceed?
Agave - Rank 40 Witch Elf, Tequila lover.

Ads
redmage3

Re: So at R26 now...

Post#2 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:18 pm

The stalker set is your best bet until you can get your renown caught up. These will require some rvr though.

http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker's_Armor

There are also epic quests for a helm, cloak, and weapons, but I'm afraid I only know the Order names.
Last edited by redmage3 on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dasset

Post#3 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Green gear and http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Stalker's_Armor
You won't be useless.
Navras INQUISITORS

Gobtar

Post#4 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:23 pm

The Destro Epic quests are called
Inevitable Power (Ch10 Tala) (30 -45 mins) [Weapon]
Honorable Deceit (Ch10 Averlorn) (1h 30 mins) [weapon]
Will of the Warboss (Ch 10 BFP) (1h15 mins depending on travel times) [hat]

I would suggest binding your book at whatever warcamp you currently are at when accept each quest cause they have you run around alot. Do it with a couple of friends.

Do the Skaven quest PvE quest for a sweet ring as well (Start IC near flight master)
Last edited by Gobtar on Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Penril

Post#5 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:25 pm

redmage3 wrote:The stalker set is your best bet until you can get your renown caught up. These will require some rvr though.

There are also epic quests for a helm, cloak, and weapons, but I'm afraid I only know the Order names.
Epic quest for a cloak? Where? I only know the helmet/weapons quests.

redmage3

Post#6 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:29 pm

Penril wrote:
redmage3 wrote:The stalker set is your best bet until you can get your renown caught up. These will require some rvr though.

Epic quest for a cloak? Where? I only know the helmet/weapons quests.
The crimson cloak quest. There are better options, but at lower ranks it's pretty good. Although I'm really not sure if there is a destro equivalent...

mdillard

Post#7 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:38 pm

I'll be at 27 not long after the patch and get started!

th3gatekeeper

Post#8 » Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:47 pm

Yeah! If you are 27 you can do all 4 stalker pieces.

1 is in Elf, Ch 12. Called "A servants Duel" I think. Asks you to kill 20 AMs then kill a Hero and get gloves!

Another is Tala CH 12, "Fighting Fire" and you kill 20 BWs and then a hero and you get Shoulders.

Another is High Pass CH 13. Kill 20 Knights. "true Insanity". Then a Hero for a Chest.

Last is BFP Ch 13. "getting shot up" I think. Gives you boots for killing 20 Engis.

The 4/4 stalker is DEFINITELY the way to go as its armor values are ~ the duelist/dev sets. The set bonuses are often good for it as well for many... Good stats. Overall a MASSIVE upgrade.

Then I would also start work on your "Epic" (its really blue) weapon. But dont be fooled, this blue is WAY better than almost anything else out there. I would even put it ahead of the blue lvl 35 Eternal weapons, only weapon that is better is the boundless stuff.

Your at an ideal spot. Get the 4 stalker quests, do RvR or SCs, get the kills, grab the gear, then go do the epic weapon Quest (Id STRONGLY recommend Inevitable Power in Ch 10 Talabec as its shorter, 1 part will require 2 people most likely though).

Then focus on influence rewards from RVR to get a belt/cape/helm. Then youll actually be pretty geared honestly... Sure Duelist/Dev is better... but an epic weapon 4/4 stalker + influence gear player can hold their own forsure.
Sulfuras - Knight
Viskag - Chosen
Ashkandi - Swordmaster
Syzzle - Bright Wizard
Curz - Marauder
Andrithil - Blackguard

Ads
mdillard

Post#9 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:53 pm

What's the questline for the "Epic" Blue weapon, mentioned above?

mdillard

Post#10 » Fri Apr 01, 2016 3:53 pm

What's the questline for the "Epic" Blue weapon, mentioned above?