Recent Topics

Ads

Appreciation for the team

Let's talk about... everything else
Sarasil

Re: Appreciation for the team

Post#31 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:16 pm

krisdtn wrote: Though should have someone interviewing more dev's so you can have each dev working on a category and not a couple working on everything.
The code is open source, anyone with the skills can help. If you've got what it takes just contact MaxHayman and ask him. There is also this thing for non coders http://www.war-emu.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1213
Natharyn (sw)/Umatharil (sm)/Jillian (doc)

Find my fantasy art on my website and on facebook

Ads
WarriorPriest

Post#32 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:44 pm

-
Last edited by WarriorPriest on Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mystriss

Post#33 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:35 pm

Non-profit does not mean you dev's have to shoulder all the costs. I'll see if my lawyer has time to dig up any laws that might relate. Where ya'll based? (If yer not in the US he's not gonna be able to help though :/)

Perhaps another option is writing those of us who wish to help with costs down as 'involved' or w/e? I do have some coding experience ;)

Elven
Former Staff

Post#34 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 5:40 pm

Yup. Any money, time and energy put into this project is of our own. Much blood, sweat and tears have been shed. Also, a higher than average profanity ;)

I'm from the UK. I know Max is also from the UK and Jefawk is from Romania.

The others can announce themselves :D

Laeti

Post#35 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:00 pm

It's funny how people seem to "forget" how much time it takes to make a game worth playing, even when it's a huge dev team who's getting paid for their work. Everyone wants everything ready in a day lol, while normally it can take years. Also, lots of ppl here must remember where it all started and how buggy and empty was the previous project, comparing to which this one is developing with the speed of light.

I'm just happy to log in, see the familiar world, see people in the "search" window, play the class I loved for years, even if it's still buggy. And everyone who made this possible so far deserve all the appreciation we've got. As for the whiny nerds, well, they can always go **** themselves:3

Elven
Former Staff

Post#36 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 6:25 pm

Well said. ^^

Dajciekrwi

Post#37 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:41 pm

Today first time i logged in to game. Very good job man! Thank for reviving War , it must cost a lot a good work, time sweat and blood.
Big thank for all team and good luck!!
Be calm and keep god workin:)

JeFawk

Post#38 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:52 am

Dajciekrwi wrote:it must cost a lot a good work, time sweat and blood.
Ye... we sacrifice cats all day.
Spoiler:
BTW
Spoiler:
this thank you thread is making me vomit

Ads
Elven
Former Staff

Post#39 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:20 am

JeFawk wrote:
Dajciekrwi wrote:it must cost a lot a good work, time sweat and blood.
Ye... we sacrifice cats all day.
Spoiler:
BTW
Spoiler:
this thank you thread is making me vomit
You love it, really. Just because you're allergic to it ;)

Frenchtouch03

Post#40 » Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:38 am

Well. It's not complicated : this project is great, the people who support it are awesome. Enough ?
No : you live a passion deeply embedded in us. Warhammer is a living and in some ways really adult world, and therefore attaches great. See the Community should try so hard to make us cry with joy ; but unscrupulous people insult the beauty of it...

Which brings me to take high resolution. Me Frenchtouch03, Choppa Ork, agree to settle all those who dare to new dragged through the mud you, our project ! Anyone who fail to respect the team will take a violent headbutt on her face and will throw out kicked in the train !

I said !

¤¤¤

Bien. Ca n'est pas compliqué : ce projet est génial, les gens qui le soutiennent sont géniaux. Suffisant ? Non : vous faites vivre une passion profondément encré en nous. Warhammer est un univers vivant et vraiment adulte par certains côtés, et on s'y attache donc beaucoup. Voir la Communauté faire tant d'efforts devrait nous faire pleurer de joie ; mais des gens sans scrupules insultent la beauté du geste...

Ce qui m'amène à prendre à une grande résolution. Moi, Frenchtouch03, Koup'Tou Ork, m'engage à trancher tous ceux qui osent à nouveaux traîner dans la boue votre, notre projet ! Quiconque manquera de respect à l'équipe se prendra un violent coup de boule dans sa face et se fera jeter dehors à coups de pieds dans le train

J'ai dit !
When I talk green is that I have the hate... Or I'm very motivated... But I'm a gay "luron" ​​!
Frenchtouch03, Choppa A... Adventurer. Avenger, dis waz befor', humie !