Recent Topics

Ads

[ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.7c

Here you can post addons, or anything related to addons.
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Omegus

Re: [ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.3

Post#21 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:44 pm

Looks like this broke with the recent ability system changes and the icon no longer changes. Please could you update it with the new IDs?
Zomega: RR8x Zealot

Ads
Emissary
Community Management

Post#22 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:42 pm

Looks like it is doing like every addon is since the update, it is not updating correctly as if the event handlers are not working
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#23 » Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:39 pm

Omegus wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:44 pm Looks like this broke with the recent ability system changes and the icon no longer changes. Please could you update it with the new IDs?
It wasn't the ID, it was that the toggle of the ability doesn't register as a cast when toggle off, However, did a crude workaround and updated the file on 1:st page
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Omegus

Post#24 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:34 am

sullemunk wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:39 pm
Omegus wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 9:44 pm Looks like this broke with the recent ability system changes and the icon no longer changes. Please could you update it with the new IDs?
It wasn't the ID, it was that the toggle of the ability doesn't register as a cast when toggle off, However, did a crude workaround and updated the file on 1:st page
Just gave it a try and it only now seems to work if Harbinger is in an ability slot that has a shortcut key assigned to it. I assume that was part of the crude workaround for now?

maxonian

Re: [ADDON][Zealot][RunePriest] Harbinger 1.7

Post#25 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:12 am

Wow, great addon! How come I only found out it about it today?! Thank you, Sulle.

Dont know if it's of any interest to you, but I think most Zs/RPs are only interested to see whether or not you have DPS mode on. Thus showing the healing mode is a bit redundant. As a quick and dirty workaround for this I just deleted the 'heal' portions from the images, leaving transparent canvas in its place. But maybe it could be incorporated into addon?

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#26 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Omegus wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:34 am
Just gave it a try and it only now seems to work if Harbinger is in an ability slot that has a shortcut key assigned to it. I assume that was part of the crude workaround for now?
It only checks for the first 60 slots (hotbars 1-5)
Image Ethreal   Image Corque   Image Urgiz   Image Loxley   Image Chilli   Image Maduza

Omegus

Post#27 » Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:08 pm

sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Sorry, that bug report was rubbish. I've re-tested and it mostly only works on action bar 1. 2-5 causes Lua errors in OnUpdate. If you move the ability from bar 1 to a different one it will trigger the error, logged to line 73.

sullemunk
Addon Developer

Post#28 » Sun Dec 17, 2023 1:20 am

Omegus wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 8:08 pm
sullemunk wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:15 pm

Sorry, that bug report was rubbish. I've re-tested and it mostly only works on action bar 1. 2-5 causes Lua errors in OnUpdate. If you move the ability from bar 1 to a different one it will trigger the error, logged to line 73.
Yeah, Had to math.mod it with 12

Ads