Recent Topics

Ads

[Volgograd] WL and AM are OP !

A place for people to post their RvR or PvE videos.
Just hope you're not the target :)
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Adelmar

Re: [Volgograd] The (N)Orkalli's vs IB <3

Post#241 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 10:42 pm

I like how the only appropriate response for someone getting outplayed is either "lol" or "rofl" in these vids. Well done!
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Ads
wargrimnir
Head Game Master

Post#242 » Sun Nov 26, 2017 11:48 pm

Haojin wrote:
Haojin wrote:
Spoiler:
your videos suck.

I suppose you're being facetious in your own special way, but knock it off. Imagine that no one knows you personal relationships and nothing is taken in context
it was a quote from video from the beginning, made a rofl for me and i mentioned it mr. anonymous sensitive gm.
Spoiler:
Great, you shouldn't have any problem understanding what appropriate context is. I didn't get the joke because I don't watch every video, but I do see what appears to be a blatant attack and feel compelled to moderate it. Call me sensitive again and you're taking a break from the forums, mr. stacked-warnings-guy.
[email protected] for exploits and cheaters.
grimnir.me Some old WAR blog

nuggrugg

Post#243 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:14 am

Hey Skullmaka here, your videos dont suck i was jk :P. helpful to new players like me thx keep it up!
Skullmaka

Arteker616

Post#244 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 2:28 am

Haojin wrote:
Spoiler:
your videos suck.

I suppose you're being facetious in your own special way, but knock it off. Imagine that no one knows you personal relationships and nothing is taken in context
ur videos dont suck and they are mega fun Bud . Me and bro were around in tm , and we chased, u down u did very well , And u would have indeed scaped of the lava if wasnt because we finished u after u wrecked quite a few players.

some players need a wb others like you get fun and go on their own .

u should had not listen to that evil gobo and jumped down :twisted:

freshour
Banned

Post#245 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:04 am

Nice...... you killed a sub 25 RR choppa in green vendor gear lol. Nice edit though at least.

Ridduk

Post#246 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:46 am

freshour wrote:Nice...... you killed a sub 25 RR choppa in green vendor gear lol.
Who chose to keep engaging him...

Ridduk

Post#247 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:46 am

freshour wrote:Nice...... you killed a sub 25 RR choppa in green vendor gear lol.
Who chose to keep engaging him...

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#248 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:13 am

Its almost like lowbies in bad gear die a lot. Its a game dudes, and its not like Drow doesn't kill its share of lowbies or soloers and then spam macros. At least Norks are funny though. Whoever spams that "did I do that?" macro is just lame.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Ads
Haojin

Post#249 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 6:48 am

wargrimnir wrote:
Haojin wrote:
Haojin wrote:
Spoiler:
your videos suck.

it was a quote from video from the beginning, made a rofl for me and i mentioned it mr. anonymous sensitive gm.
Spoiler:
Great, you shouldn't have any problem understanding what appropriate context is. I didn't get the joke because I don't watch every video, but I do see what appears to be a blatant attack and feel compelled to moderate it. Call me sensitive again and you're taking a break from the forums, mr. stacked-warnings-guy.
Spoiler:
you can call me sensitive whenever you want. i think it's not a bad thing.

anyways, gonna read this article while drinking my coffee : https://www.huffingtonpost.com/tree-fra ... 67292.html
@volgograd
did you ever tried to solo some lair bosses ? a video something like that could be cool to watch.
Guildmaster of Phalanx

K8P - Karak Norn

Halhammer

Post#250 » Mon Nov 27, 2017 8:19 am

freshour wrote:Nice...... you killed a sub 25 RR choppa in green vendor gear lol. Nice edit though at least.
Fun fact: he can kill you on a rr80 BiS gear choppa too
Halhammer - Gundoom - Vewywong et al. of DoE